Ch 13:home sweet home

Once I was done with dinner I set the table with the kids and called everyone in. I sat down after that yuugo and Lucas sat by me I hadn't looked at yuugo cause of what happened which he just laughed it off. After food we all picked our beds and went to sleep even though I felt weird about it I went to yuugos room hoping Lucas was their to. I opened the door to see Lucas and yuugo talking to each other and then they stopped while looking at me I sighed then went on my bed and sighed but I couldn't sleep so I just stared at the ceiling then I got the idea of staying quiet the whole time to act like I was asleep so I could ease drop. "Is she asleep?" Yuugo asked Lucas climbed up and look at at me and nodded I then peaked my head over the side to watch what they did "hey you never answered me why Y/N first started sleeping in here." Lucas said with a smirk on his face yuggo was blushing "cause she's my friend and I wanted her to" he lied "but Dina was also your friend yet you didn't bring her in" "well I just didn't feel like it and I found Y/N first so I just asked her" he said lying again "ok whatever if you say so" Lucas said "you like her don't you" he said out of nowhere yuugos eyes widened and he started blushing even more" I- uh....fine yeah I like her ok big deal!" He said I was shocked he liked me but I always thought he liked Dina! I decided to do something that'll make them both freak out. I jumped down off my bed and put my hands behind my head and said "y'know you guys are really stupid to think I was sleeping" I said smirking as yuugos face was super red he got up and left the room in embarrassment I just laughed as Lucas just looked at me trying to hold his laughter in but failed.

About an hour later yuugo wasn't back which I was kinda concerned it I sat on his bed that was across from Lucas and started talking to him for a bit. Then yuugo walked In still having a bit of blush on his face he just sat down next to you and leaned resting his head on my lap like when we were kids i blushed and then put my hand on his head Lucas just looked at us smiling then he went to bed while yuugo fell asleep on my lap so I got up to go to bed when my hand got grabbed and I got pulled into yuugos bed and he stuffed his face in my chest which made me blush but I didn't mind I just patted his head and fell asleep.