Ch 9:goldypond

It's been abt a week since what happened at lambda I was wearing the outfit I stole and had the katana on my back with my dagger on my right hip I made it to AO8-63 but it was just goldy pond and apparently the demons will come out every 4 days and go hunting for humans but they were aloud to use weapons so I guess it was just a little game. I wore a cat mask that looked like this (without the whiskers)

 I wore a cat mask that looked like this (without the whiskers)

so that demons wouldn't recognize me. I had got a shotgun from some dead kid. I was know as the black cat in goldy pond cause no one knew who I really was and I would just come out of no where saving kids that were about to die then I would disappear. I was jumping from building to building looking for kids that need help when I saw a girl with short red hair and green emerald eyes with a girl with short purple hair and purple eyes. The red head seemed almost perfect to what Norman was describing her as so I went up to her the purple haired girl turned around and started smiling "The black cat!" She said while the red head looked at me confused the purple haired girl explained who I was "hey red head what's your name?" I ask her "My name's Emma!" She said happily my eyes widened she looked confused "hey do you guys have a, I don't know, maybe a like boss or something?" I asked hoping they'd say no "kind but he's more like a father to us" the purple haired girl said "1 can I meet this "father" of yours and 2 whatcha name?" I ask " yeah sure you can meet him and my names violet." I nodded and they lead me to their hideout once I got their everyone gasped when they saw me I just had my eyes closed and my hands behind my head while standing then some guy walked in and I heard violet say " this is him" my eyes were still closed "well let's just hope it's not one of those old guys I usually see-" once I opened my eyes they wided "well I don't think I'm that old" the man said once I saw who it was I said "L-Lucas..." look at me confused on how I knew his name I took off my mask showing my terrified face he was shocked to see me "Y/N!" Ran to him and hugged him then pulled away "I thought you were dead!" I said, He said the same thing I told him everything that had happened except for the part where I met James and the part where I had a son cause I didn't want him to know then he told me how he lost his arm and stuff. Then I joined their "team" and they told me their plan to leave with everyone. We were telling everyone about the plan(which I had my mask on) but in the middle the music started playing meaning the demons are coming but that's impossible cause it was only the 2nd day me and Oliver exchanged looks and he said "RUN" they all started running while I started jumping on buildings killing some demons.