Ch 12: Back at BO6-32

It took me a couple hours but not 4 days cause I was fast enough once I got their I opened the hatch and jumped down once I looked up I saw a bunch of kids staring at me "oh god theirs more of you" I said then a green haired girl with glasses ran up to me "where's ray! What happened to Emma! Tell me! TELL ME OR ILL BLOW THIS SHELTER UP!" She demanded "HOLY SHIT CALM DOWN. I know you don't know me but I'm here to help, ray and the others are gonna show up in about 2 weeks Emma is ok but will not be in a sec if we don't help her!"I said loud and clear. The green haired girl nodded and asked me what I needed I said "alright I don't know who's who so just follow by your name Anna can you get don and Dominic's blood I need about 30% so 15, from both cause they have the same blood type now go quick!" They nodded and two dark skinned boys one with brown hair and one with white hair ran with a blond girl with blue eyes I ran to the medical area and put Emma on the bed once Anna came back with the blood I hooked it up and put the other end of the needle in Emma's wrist so it can restore blood.

A while later I fell asleep on Emma's stomach and I woke up to her patting my head I got up quickly and apologized while grabbing crutches for her. She got out of bed using the crutches I opened the door for her and she walked out all the kids ran up to her and hugged her almost making her fall over "Oi, calm down before you knock her over!" I yelled the kids backed up but they were still happy to see her. I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw the emo lookin kid "hey I never caught your name?" He said I smirked at him "I never threw it" I said which made him mad while Lucas was dying of laughter "*sigh* my names Y/N how abt you?" He looked at me and said "ray, my names ray" my eyes widened 'so that's why he was with Emma' I though then I smiled and held my hand out "nice to meet ya ray" he shook my hand then went over to talk to Emma.

After that yuugo walked up to me and tried talking to me but I ignored him and went up the hatch which of course he followed "hey what's up with you? It's the first time I see you in years and you just ignore me?!" He yelled "your the one who left me and Lucas behind!" I yelled "I didn't leave you guys behind I went to go get medical equipment to help but once I got back you both were gone..." he said in a sad tone I looked at him then ran up to him and hugged him while crying he hugged me back and told me everything was ok. After that we went back down into the shelter and helped the kids clean and cook I was making kenchinjiru soup once yuugo saw what I was making he smirked then he hugged me from behind "whatcha makin?" He asked referring to what happened years ago I started blushing and didn't reply "oh so your back to ignoring me huh?" I still didn't reply then he hugged me tighter and put his head on my shoulder and whispered in my ear "you still sleeping in my room?" He asked in a deep voice I was blushing even more then he walked away I looked to my side and saw ray who just smirked at me "so do you like him?" He asked "No!" I said then continued cooking.