Chapter 21: Same Red Eyes

Začít od začátku

"How dare you steal my seat. Didn't you hear me when I said 'shotgun' ?" I stare at her through the window. She just grinned at me. "You cheater. Bonnie do something!"

Bonnie just crossed her arms and hoped in the drivers seat. I got inside too. "Bonnie!" i whined to her.

"Hey! She beat you to it, so it's her seat now." Bonnie says as she starts the car.

I pout at her to make her feel bad, "but I thought you loved me."

She just rolled her eyes and began to drive.

-----------------⊰∘⌑✿⌑∘⊱------------------
Bonnie pulled into the school driveway. We all Hope out of the car and headed to the entrance.

"Well, I will see you next time." Bonnie says giving me a hug.

"Love you bon bon." I tell her returning the hug before she got in her car and drove off.

I gave Hope a raised eyebrow the entire time.
"What?" she asked me.

I didn't say anything, I'm still mad at her for cheating me in shotgun. I decided the silent treatment was best until i felt she was forgiven.

"You're still on that shotgun thing?" I ignored her. "Okay..."

We walked to the door, I opened it and stepped inside, Hope behind me. Hope pulled my ponytail and giggled as we walked. I turned around and tried to pull her hair but she ran away from me.

"Hope! You little, Asshole!" I tell as I chased her through the library and hallway. "You cheater!"

Running in the hallway, not paying attention, I ran into someone as I was chasing Hope. I fell over on my butt. I look up to see Jordan standing over me, his hand extended for me to take.  I took it. "thanks." I say with a smile as he pulled me to my feet.

I felt all eyes on us, I felt my cheeks getting warm from the embarrassment. "You okay there?" He chuckles.

"Yeah, sorry about that. Hope was messing with me so I was trying to get her back and I wasn't paying attention- and here we are." I shrugged with a laugh.

"Well, I hope you get her back.? And good to have you back." He says hugging me.

"Thanks Jordan. If you see Marie, tell her to meet me in the woods at 8, please." I tell him as I hugged him before chasing Hope once again.

She was too fast for me "Immobulus!" I cast on her. She began to move in very slow motion. I took the opportunity to run over to her and yank her hair, then reversed the spell.

"Look who's the cheater now." Hope says as she held her hair.

"You cheated twice though!" I tell her.

"What are you two fighting about this time?" Lizzie asks from behind me. I turn to see her standing with Josie and one of the Cullen girls, the youngest. Though I kinda ignore her because my focus was on Hope.

"Hopes a cheater!" I shout and point at her. "She cheated with shotgun and she took the advantage of her fast running to get away from me so i wouldn't pull her hair back!"

Josie and the cullen girl laughed at our antics.

"You guys are children, you realize that, right?" Josie says still laughing at us.

I crossed my arms and raised a brow at her. "lizzie, explain the shotgun rules to Hope!" I tell her.

She thinks about it for a second, "Well.. shotgun must be called loud and clear, it can only be called outside of the vehicle on the way to it, early calls are strictly prohibited- as well as taking the seat if not called." She explains to us.