"Hell spawns, assemble!" I smirked, watching one by one as the Titans' eyes grew wide seeing what I had just done. They were now surrounding all of us in a circle, distanced enough for me not to worry about burning to death.

Beast Boy's scream was all I needed. They were afraid. Cyborg stepped in, with a look of annoyance on his face.

"You just had to ask, didn't you?"

I laughed, knowing we were getting somewhere with the army.

Slade nodded at me, and I knew it was time.

"Attack!" I ordered the spawns. They began surrounding the Titans as we watched in amusement.

You've given me no other choice.

As soon as the thought reached me, I used my vampire speed to evade Robin, and I was quickly up in the air as he began to hit Slade. With a hit from Robin, Slade's upper body was close to hitting the ground, but with the strength in his legs, he only towered above Robin and punched him away, using the fire within his hands. I let myself reach ground again, watching one by one as Robin, Starfire, Beast Boy and Cyborg destroyed the hell spawns I enjoyed leading.

Oh well, better they be destroyed than I.

There were still a massive amount left, and Slade and I began stalking closer until Cyborg blocked the tiny passage in the ground.

"NOBODY'S GETTING IN HERE!" he growled, connecting himself to the tower. He formed himself into a weapon, and judging by how he connected himself, he basically used up all his energy and attempted to obliterate Slade and I. I could see his target locking on us.

I think I have better plans.

As soon as the surge of power shot out, I shielded myself alone with my force field, hardening it as hard as I had ever gotten it just as the power hit. The blinding surge was enough to cover it up, shielding their eyes from any sight of damage.

As soon as the smoke cleared, their faces were priceless, seeing that Slade and I were still standing.

I giggled, smirking right into their very faces, "You missed some." More of the hell spawns came up from the earth and attacked yet again, as Slade and I sat back to watch.

Ah, what an amazing day. Or night, I guess.

The others were taking the hell spawns down, but it was Robin who got through them to reach myself and Slade. He punched and kicked Slade first, avoiding me. Slade got back up, and his thoughts were now roaming in my mind.

Attack him, apprentice.

Robin was flying through the air, thinking he was about to usher out a kick to Slade, when I quickly used my vampire speed and gripped his ankle hard, slamming him into the ground face first. I grabbed him off the ground and punched him hard, sending him into the arms of one of my hell spawns, along with the other Titans.

I was amused.

"Now, now, do you really want to spend your last day on Earth fighting?" I smirked, as Slade stepped forward, standing right next to me.

Robin and the others were struggling against the spawns. Hhmm, aren't they supposed to burn you to the touch? Maybe it's not so bad..

"This is NOT my last day!!" he argued, looking directly into my eyes.

Standing next to Slade is NOT where you belong! He's controlling your mind! He's controlling your behavior! Stop!

Robin growled, just as Slade was half a second close to unleashing his powers at them.