"At dusk we will head over to Titans' Tower and pay them a visit."

I simply nodded, anticipating the events to come. Judging from the vision I just had, if I were to time it right, the sun is about thirty minutes away from coming up, and Raven will know what to do.

~

I was able to indulge in more blood bags than I could count. Slade apparently needed his second in command to be as strong as ever. I didn't care. Trigon owes me his part of the bargain.

Slade and I were communicating with Trigon, once again.

"The hour is approaching. The army is ready," Slade told Trigon, as I stood next to him, staring directly into the eyes of the incarnation of pure evil without even a flinch.

"You will best perform," Trigon told the both of us, narrowing his eyes. Doubting me now, are you?

I stepped in and began to add my two cents, staring straight into the red eyes, "We'll do our job. You better have my payment when we get back."

I didn't care what Slade wanted. I didn't care how fragile he was. All I was focused on was what I needed, what I wanted. Did I care who got hurt in the process? No. I will snap a neck or two in a heartbeat if it means I get what I want.

"Rise!" Slade's pyro ability brought cracks and splinters from the earth, and before I knew it, several clones, the same creatures, all made of fire were now standing behind Slade and I, ready to fight.

Trigon seemed quite happy, "Bring me the portal."

Slade turned to me, and looked me straight in the eyes, "You are my second in command. Lead these warriors and follow my lead, apprentice."

With a short curt nod, I stood in the very center, using my body language to let the creatures know what I was to them.

"Warriors, march!!" I yelled at them, walking behind Slade. With my peripherals, I looked behind me, and saw that they were actually following me.

~

Slade and I were now not too far away from the tower. In fact, I knew they had seen us coming, because my eyes, my perfect vision saw them, all except Raven, standing on the roof of the tower.

They jumped off the tower, and met us down on the ground, ready to fight.

I smirked, staring right at them with nothing to hide.

"Slade, Amber, we're ready for you," Robin said angrily, but his face faltered slightly in hurt as he took in my cool and calm expression.

Please don't make me do this, Amber. Please don't. Join us. Fight alongside us, Robin thought towards me, letting me receive his emotions loud and clear. Huh, so he knows about my telepathic ability.

I didn't ignore him. I chose to answer.

Do that again, Robin. I will snap your neck like a twig and you know it, I thought lowly, dangerously. The look on his face said it all. Shock. Hurt. Confusion.

"Give us the girl," Slade ordered, already expecting their answer.

"No way," Robin argued, holding his staffs.

"You don't really have a choice in the matter. We're taking her," I growled lowly, letting my eyes darken and vein slowly in warning. I was warning them to either back out and give us Raven, or prepare for their doom.

Beast Boy stepped forward, "Oh yeah? You and what army?"

I laughed, knowing it was my turn to answer his question. I was in command of the army, as Slade informed me earlier today. I had all the power in the world to lead them into battle. We would win. We would seek and destroy, whatever the cost.