𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒 - You and Your Jelly Muscles

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐉𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐬

╔══════════════╗

 "𝐇𝐞𝐲, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐝?" 

"𝐉𝐮𝐦𝐩 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐚 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐟."

╚══════════════╝

3rd Person POV:

Bakugou got up from his bed and shoved his phone into the back pocket of his jeans. Then he followed you out of his dorm and out to the dining area. You walked into the room at exactly 7:00 pm, just arriving on time.

Both of you got your food and walked to the tables where the rest of your peers were gathered. The two of you were holding bowls of hot ramen as you went and sat at a table with Kirishima, Denki, Sero, and Mina. 

"Are you excited for tonight?" Mina asked Y/N, excitedly.

"Of course!" You chirped, taking a bite from your steaming food. The bench creaked when Bakugou shoved Kirishima over so that he could sit by your side.

"What's tonight?" Denki asked, craning over to butt into you and Minas conversation.

"We're having a girls night," Mina said, after swallowing. 

"Got room for one more?" Denki asks jokingly, making both you and your pink haired friend scoff at the same time.

"No boys allowed!" Mina laughed, flicking Kaminari's forehead from across the table.

"Awe, c'mon!" He persisted, looking over at you as if you would help persuade Mina. You just looked back down at your food and laughed, making Denki frown and whine.

"Nuh uh, maybe some other time," Mina said, with a full mouth.

"You idiots, swallow your food before you start talking," Bakugou growled, "Learn some fucking manners," He scolded the group and Mina swatted at his arm.

"As if you don't talk with your mouth full all the time!" You laughed.

"I know, I just wanted you guys to shut up for once." Bakugou smirked, tilting his head to look at you.

"Asshole," You giggled under your breath before taking another bite of your food.

"Hey, since the girls are doing something cool, what should we do this weekend, guys?" Kirishima asked the boys at the table.

"Jump off a cliff," Bakugou responded, annoyed by the other boys antics.

"Bakugou, you're such a buzzkill, let's do something fun!" Sero responded, scooping and piling his trash onto his empty tray.

"Count me out," Bakugou shook his head. 

"Lets all hang in my dorm tonight, okay?" Kirishima said, standing up to go put away his trash.

"Sounds good!" Denki cheered playfully. 

Bakugou didn't respond, but the rest of the group knew he would show up regardless. He was the kind of person to say he wouldn't come and then show up exactly on time, completely prepared for whatever was going on.

Everyone finished their food and cleared their trash. As you made your way to the elevator to go back to your dorm, it didn't take long before Katsuki was trailing right behind

________________________________________

"Alright, I'm ready to head to Mina's," You smiled, picking up your belongings. 

"Are you sure you have everything?" Bakugou asks, he was sitting on your desk chair watching you pack, tossing in a couple of comments of criticism every time you did something clumsy.

"Yes, why are you so worried? If I forget something I can just come back and get it," You shrugged, slinging your bag over your shoulder. Bakugou stood up from the chair and grabbed it off your shoulder, slinging it over his instead.

"I can carry it myself, you know," You huffed, gripping your sleeping bag.

"I'm being a good friend, stop being such an ungrateful bastard," Bakugou grumbles, avoiding eye contact. 

"Oh, I thought you were implying I wouldn't be strong enough," You spoke, laughing lightly.

 "That too, you and your jelly muscles," Katsuki retorted, a menacing grin spread across his face like wildfire.

"Jelly muscles?! What kind of insult is that?" You asked, pinching his arm and then heading to your door as Bakugou followed you out.

You walked down the hall up to Mina's dorm. Bakugou was standing right behind you as you knocked on the door.

"Heyyy!" Mina said opening the door excitedly.

"Hey! I'm so excited!" You squealed, jumping a little. Despite all living in the dorms, it wasn't often that you and the girls got to get together to have a girls night.

"Me too! Come in, were setting up!" Mina said opening the door all the way to reveal the rest of the girls unraveling their sleeping bags and chatting.

"Yay!" You smiled, walking in and greeting everyone. Meanwhile, Bakugou cleared his throat to get your attention back.

"Oh! Right!" You pranced over to him and grabbed your bag off his broad shoulder.

"Thank you, Kat!" You gave him a quick hug before waving bye to him.

"Be safe, idiot!" He called after her before walking away and putting his arm over his face to hide the light blush that had crept up on him. Who knew the nickname you gave him could get that much of a reaction out of him.

You unraveled your sleeping bag in between Uraraka's and Hagakure's.

"So what should we do tonight?" Momo questioned, sitting down on her sleeping bag with one leg crossed over the other.

"Let's play some games!" Hagakure squealed.

________________________________________

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

This chapter was fun to write! Thank you for 30 reads! I will update more soon! Remember to take care of yourself! Love you! <3

Word Count: 872

Edited: 2/1/23