Rest Dammit

Shu continues to work instead of resting after having his Wisdom teeth removed. Guess it's up to his big brother to tell him to stop and rest.

Based on true experience by the author.

[WARNING: A BIT GRAPHIC DUE TO MENTIONS OF BLOOD AND OTHER GOREY STUFF IN THE BEGINNING]

-

"What was it like?" The albino asked - walking over to the couch. "Did it hurt when you got them out?"

"Eh, it wasn't that bad." The turqette said coolly. "Though it hurt for quite a bit , I managed."

"Yeah, I totally believe you. " Shu snarked. "With those teeth ? I don't know how the Dentist even managed." He remarked as he sat beside Lui - rolling his eyes. "What about the procedure?"

"Well, first they'll place some kind of cold substance over your teeth, then they'll inject the drugs into your gums to make you all numb and sh*t. And then they'll start drilling and chipping till they get a grip on your teeth and yank em out."

"That sounds... pretty painful..." He winced at the thought through the explanation.

"Oh Absolutely - only if you don't eat before the procedure though. Otherwise you'll feel light, your heart will beat faster than normal due to the drugs, and then you'll faint."

"I see..." Shu noted. "That's certainly a lot... Are you trying to tell me something?" He stared at his older brother, raising his brow.

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Uh huh..." He smirked.

"I was busy training ok ?" The tyrant defended. "I forgot that the procedure was on that day and forgot to eat." The Crimson Blader shook his head, stiffly a laugh. "Just remember to eat before the surgery, ok ?"

"Pft- No problem." He smiled. "Thanks."

A smile crept onto Lui's face.

"Don't mention it. What are brother's for?"

-

The pain in his mouth was dreadful; the taste of drugs and blood seeping inside him. Clutching onto his numb cheek, all swollen: bruised and dry. Biting down on the fabric sealing, placed in between the stitching, sucking up the fluids inside the aching pain within his gaping hole.

He was finally done with the surgery, which felt like forever as he steadily rose from the chair, pulling himself up. Feeling light every second, the drugs doing their magic too well. Shu tried to adjust to the numbing pain as he walked out to the front desk, where his brother was waiting for him. Lui sitting at one of the chairs that was close to the single window in the room, staring out.

Lui noticed his little brother walking towards him - Shu reflecting off from the window - done talking to the lady at the desk; a prescription in hand. His bored expression changed to that of amusement as he saw Shu's sulken state.

"God, You look terrible ." He simply said.

"Yah yah I knoe, ugh ." Shu's words were barely audible. They were sloppy, muffled as he opened his mouth. "It fwelt liek- ah ..." He tried to speak, but moving his lips only made it worse.

"Maybe you should keep your trap shut. You're drooling a bit there." The Tyrant pointed.

"I fwam?" Shu said as saliva and blood started spilling out.