Part Three: Class 1-A (Part 1)

(Sorry for the long chapter.😅)

(I got some ideas from KiriUmbreakable. Thanks)

We all filled into class the next morning. Today I was in Class 1-A and tomorrow I was in 1-B and so on, but Fridays switch between the two. I sat dead center in the back. It didn't matter anyways, regular class work was easy, but this is a hero course. I hope we would actually did hero work.

Everyone one was already socializing in their groups. Mina and Midoryia both welcomed over to their groups. I'd heard some of the group names I'd heard were the Dekusquad and the Bakusquad. I'd heard others but those were the main two. I walked over to Mina's desk, and chatted her up for a little while along with Kiri and Sero. As we were talking, Kiri offered to give me Bakugo's number. I kindly declined. I was determined to get his number myself.

I finished chatting and walked over to Midoriya's desk and started chatting with his squad. Urararka was excited to see me. Midoriya noticed the book in my hand and asked all kinds of questions. "Do you take notes on hero's too?"

"Nah, I just like to read, but my quirk doesn't help while trying to read."  I giggled at the excitement in his eyes after I mentioned quirk.

"Oh, that reminds me.... what is your quirk? I'd like to take some notes on it." He had a gleam in his emerald eyes. He was really passionate about heros.

"Well..." I started, but was rudely interrupted by You-Know-How from the desk behind you.

"Hey, stop nerding out extras, especially you Deku." He intervened in our conversation.

"Well you usually don't seem to hear any one, so try doing that now. Thanks Kat."

"Fuck you, stop calling me that Nerd." Katski was definitely about to blow a fuse.

"Oooo, an upgrade, I feel so special. You just call anyone a nerd."  He was about to open his mouth to say more, but Aziawa slugged in to the classroom.

Everyone was instantly back in their seats. I debated using my quirk to move or sprint. In a split second decision you appeared in your seat with your book in hand. Everyone's eyes widened but they were immediately redirected to Aizawa taking off his sleeping bag. He finished and started explaining "We're going back to the USJ for training with Thirteen today."

The students started sharing glances around the room with each other. I must have looked confused cause Momo looked at me and mouthed, "Villains."

I remember now that the USJ was was attacked by the LOV and a Nomu.

My thoughts were interrupted by Aziawa continuing the schedule. "You're doing rescue training, but you're also staying till lunch. All Might is going to have part of his class over there too." The last part caught everyone's attention. So we were doing rescue and then more hero training with All Might....Awesome! I was worried that we would be doing loads of class work. "You'll get a half hour break in between, and everyone can go get their hero suits." The suits popped out of slots in the wall, but as I went to look there were only twenty slots. "Y/n, your suit was just finished today. It's at the USJ, just put your gym outfit on for now." The other kids grabbed thier suits while I grabed my uniform. Some of their suits were different than what I'd seen online. They must of made changes, like Midoriya had some different gloves. I noticed as I was looking through that Yaoyorozu had a shelf with a book on the back, I wonder why?

Iida was already trying to heard the class on the bus. I wonder how his brother's doing?

Everyone was quite on the way over and sat still looking at the floor. Well except Kat, he was continually glaring at me. I knew he still want to fight me, show everyone he was still the best of the class. I laughed to myself silently remembering that he failed the hero's license exam. He gave me a questioning look while still looking mad, somehow.