(037.) TEARY-EYED SWEATER PAWS

Start from the beginning

"What?" Angelica breathed out, eyes burning with tears. "I-Everyone's in on it?"

As soon as the sentence escaped her lips, she automatically sent messages on Discord to head to the call that they were all waiting for her. She headed in and was automatically greeted with a bunch of yells.

"We're so proud of you, you muffin head!" Bad yelled first, clearly enthusiastic with what was happening. "Ah, you deserve this!"

"What have I done?" Angelica whispered, her microphone catching her words. "I didn't miss my YouTube subscribers count down, right? Right?"

At her panicked tone, George laughed a little. "No, we just wanted to thank you and tell you that your hard work doesn't go unnoticed. We're proud of you."

| twitchuser: awww 😭😭
| twitchuser: don't touch me 🥺🥺
| twitchuser: WHAT THE HELL 😖

"I..." Angelica stared at her screen with shock. "I don't even know what to say..." She gulped. "I honestly didn't expect this, especially today. This just totally made my day even better."

Halfway through her words, her voice cracked and everyone stayed silent as they continued hearing her.

"Thank you, genuinely," Angelica let out a shaky breath before a whimper left her lips as she started crying, "I-I don't hear that very often so this means a lot. Really."

She sniffed and Bad aw'ed. "Don't cry, Ang. We're just really happy for you and we've noticed how hard you've been working."

"You guys are amazing," Angelica continued sniffing before excusing herself from Discord and talking to her chat. "Thank you all for this wonderful surprise..."

She couldn't speak, a sob threatening to escape her lips, while eyeing her chat who were saying that they were crying along with her.

| twitchuser: you deserve this 😭😭
| twitchuser: LOVE YOUUUUU

"I literally just played a game," Angelica said. "I thought you guys were happy about that and I'm like... It's just a game, no need to tell me how proud you are if me. I was about to send you off to 5up so you can congratulate him, too. But, I don't know if this was just one person saying it in chat and others following or if it was planned, but thank you. I-I... You all made me cry, damn you! I cried in front of 200,115 people. You bastards."

She started laughing at the end and quieted down before lowering her voice.

"Thank you, though, again. I'll pass you off to Tommy. I miss playing with that kid. But, anyway, I love you all, thank you, bye!"

As she went offline, she unmuted herself on Discord and let out a small yell out of excitement, taking a quick bite of her strawberry shortcake.

"Thank you, guys!" Angelica pouted. "You guys didn't have to do any of this. It means a lot."

"We really needed to remind you of how proud we are of you," Karl spoke. "We're always proud of you but someone reminded us we had to tell you our feelings and how we felt. So, since you don't follow us on our private accounts, we set up a little something and came up with a plan with your followers, too."

"How long have you been coming up with this?" Angelica furrowed her eyebrows.

"A week now," Sapnap answered.

"Wait, wait, wait," Angelica shook her head, "who came up with all of this?"

"Guess who?" Quackity giggled.

"George?" Angelica guessed and the others snickered and laughed, clearly telling her that she got it wrong. But she couldn't think of no one else in the call. "It's not that I think all of you guys wouldn't do this but... I don't know."

"It was Dream," Bad said. "He came up with all of this."

"So, did it make you cry shortcake?"

Angelica turned around and saw Dream leaning against the doorframe, a smirk on his face as he saw her puffy face with streaks running down her cheeks. She usually got red when she cried and right now, Dream thought, she reminded him of a tomato.

His smirk faltered, though, when he saw her bottom lip quivering and he softly smiled, spreading his arms.

"Come here," he mumbled. Angelica stood up and wiped her eyes with her sweater paws, hugging the man around his shoulders. Dream shook his head, chuckling before placing a hand on the back of her head, softly patting it. "You big baby."

"Shut up," Angelica chuckled, sniffing as she whispered into his ear. "Thank you."

"I'm really proud of you," Dream whispered back.

The two stayed like that until he pulled away, wiping her tears away with his own sweater paws. He snickered.

"What?" Angelica looked at him.

"Your face is so red," he wheezed and she pushed him away, shaking her head. She rolled her eyes, a smile on her lips.

"You're so annoying."

"You're more annoying."

"Get out of my room."

"I'm going! Don't rush me!"

"Hurry up!"

"Stop!"

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hi :) I finished writing
the angst chapters 😁

Hope you all like this
early chapter. I have
to turn in work right
so hope you all enjoy!

I'm going to speak
tomorrow on Discord (again)
and continue reading more
Gabbie Hannah poems :)

🤟🏼🏳️‍🌈