Chpt.5 [ L'Manberg? ]

Recap:

Everyone was shocked at what happened and it overwhelmed Ghostdre a lot, eventually he ran through the window and left. The sorrow turned into panic as they search for the lost ghost, everyone was trying to find him except Ghostbur he was sad his friend was gone. It ended up being like this for a week, and now Ghostbur won't come out of the room he's in and even at night it sounds like he's crying which hurts them all a lot. Ghostbur was hurt and they all knew they needed to find GhostDre fast.

_____________________________________

GhostDre POV:

Its been a week since I'd left from the SBI at least I think that's what they called themselves, I overheard it when they were talking but anyways I was in the forest trying to find a way back but I was lost so I just went straight from where I was unaware of where I was heading. I was walking or floating? I can't really tell but I think I was floating  anyways I had come across a very pretty place that kinda looked like a country I'm not sure the name though I decided to go over there and check it out because why not?

Ranboo POV:

I was in L'Manberg because I was on my way to Tubbo to see how he's doing but I saw what looked like Ghostbur looking around and I thought to myself -Why would Ghostbur be here without  Philza, Techno or Tommy? Better yet why is he looking around as if he hasn't seen anything here? I stood there honestly confused or maybe I'm mistaking. It might just be me, I shrug my shoulders with a confused sigh following behind it and continued on my way to Tubbo.

Ghostbur POV:

Me, Techo, Tommy, were searching for my friend desperately trying to find him. I thought of the worst, What if George and Sapnap found him?, What if he touched the water? I was panicking the thought of my new best friend melting in the water. I fell tp the ground from where I was floating and tightly grabbed my hair and started screaming and crying. (please take note that I started writing this before Dream revived Wilbur) the pain I felt wouldn't stop, I tightly shut my eyes and continued screaming.

GhostDre POV: 

I was searching around the country but suddenly I heard screaming an once I really listened to the painful screaming I realized it was Ghostbur but I dont know where he is, so I started trying to follow the scream until I get there.

Technoblade POV:

'I heard Ghostbur Screaming but we had split up so the scream sounded muffled to me I m guessing since we are way further away from him, almost ignoring the fact that he's close to L'manberg. Me and Philza tried getting to him as fast as possible.

GhostDre POV: 

The Scream was getting louder and louder so I assumed I was getting closer to him, I ha found him finally but he was crying so I rushed over to hug him. "Shhh it's ok Ghostbur, your gonna be ok I will help you" I was hugging him while wiping his dark blue tears away from his eye's. He was sniffling while hugging me back. Soon techno and Philza made it to where we were. 

Tommy POV:

I had heard Ghostbur's  scream but had no idea where he was because when I thought I was close the scream stopped so I didn't know where to go so basically I was kinda lost.

3rd Person POV:

Soon enough the others found tommy and headed back to the house/cottage to rest for the day, Dream and Ghostbur were cuddling while Techno and Philza talked about a potential trip to L'manberg. Tommy however was still trying to wrap his head around these last two days and its events. Everyone ended up sleeping for the day, but what will tomorrows events hold and what about the well known God DreamXD will he pay them a visit?

Im really sorry but my ideas have been all over the place honestly!