So... how's your day?

Start from the beginning

Y/N: Always!

And in an instant, she pushed off, running at me. I stood in anticipation, prepared for the offensive attack. She threw her fist at me, but it looked slow. I honestly was not expecting to be this slow, or I was just too fast. Then again, she was probably holding back.

Y/N: Hmph, the logs I set up to kill me were faster than this!

I swung the dull side of my blade at her head, ready to bop the shit out of it. She moved her hard and barely dodged it, some hair being cut off from the pure speed of it.

RG: Woah! She barely dodged it!

RG2: That's what she would probably want us to think!

Fu Hua thoughts: I'm not faking! He's so fast! I thought he was only 14! I must try harder and focus!

She threw more attacks at me. Kicks, punches, etc, but I was still on the defensive.

Y/N: Batter up!

I swung the dull side of the blade like a bat and Fu Hua crossed her arms in defense.

Fu Hua: Ghh!

The sound thunder was heard from the hit itself. She slid back and looked at her arms. They were purple and looked like it hurt badly. She held her arms limply due to the pain and power behind the impact.

RG: That was so loud! He hit so hard!

RG2: Just look how far he hit her!

They began to whisper amongst themselves, spreading rumors about me. I heard monster, superhero out of comics, experimentation, zombie, Herrscher, and etc. I smiled at them and laughed whole heartedly.

Y/N: I am no monster or superhero! Nor am I a villain from the fantasies! This is all thanks to my training!

They began to whisper again, saying I was too humble, too secretive, just lying, and you get the gist of it.

Fu Hua: I think that should be all for today. For now, I think I should have my arms checked out.

Y/N: I shall assist!

I lifted her, bridal style, and ran off in a blur, wind picking up behind me.

RG: So fast!

Timeskip...

Y/N: Are you feeling better, Fu Hua?

Fu Hua: Yes. If I arrived a few seconds later, my arms would've just given up. But you hit extremely hard for someone of your age. The training must've been intense.

Y/N: Yes, it was! I had moved boulders on my own with zero enhancements or drugs all the way to Yae Village and the opposite end of the forest!

Fu Hua: A Boulder!? It must've been extremely difficult! Then again, your friend Kiana did carry ridiculously large weapon.

Y/N: For one year, I trained underwater and held my breath, swinging my sword 10,000 times a day, normal workouts everyday, and killing honkai as normal day and night, and moving a couple boulders everyday!

Fu Hua: I've never seen someone, such as a boy or Valkyrie, train so hard. Wouldn't your parents worry about you?

Y/N: I-!

I opened my mouth to say more, but... no words came out.

Y/N: I...I... I don't have parents or I just can't remember them since I was left in an with other people at such a young age...

Fu Hua: I'm sorry. I didn't mean to pry.

Y/N: It's no worry!

My original happy face returned.