Zander

I sigh in frustration as I narrow out my ideas on who my attackers are. Days have been going on and rouges have been more and more increasingly in my territory.

I let go of all my anger as smashed something against the wall. The door opens revealing Stacey as she sways her hips to me to calm me down.

She is soon to be Luna cause a pack without a Luna will be chaos she is not the smart person at all but I keep her around for sex.

Everyone fucks her around behind and my back I don't give a crap about it cause it's too much stress and I can't handle another one again.

"Sweetheart my younger sister Mia is arriving soon from Mexico am going to get her," she says.

Mia is a sweet innocent girl and she hates people knowing she has a slut of a sister that's why she asked me if she could leave the pack for a while and find her adventures and name for herself than being called sister slut pack.

I gave her my permission as soon she left I never told anyone till she wanted to arrive herself. Guess she finally wants to come seeing she wants to find her mate.

"Fine," I said

"I need the keys to the car" she huffs.

"Mia has her car shipped her so basically she will drive herself here," I said.

Mia is clever the minute she told her sister she is arriving she knew she will be the one to start showing off how she will the Luna. So she shipped everything she worked off here to America and told me she doesn't want me to help her settle in cause she had it covered.

"Whatever" she scoffs and goes off to fucking another guy.

Will enters inside and sighs as he sees the state at my office.

"You need to cool off," he says.

"I am as you can see" I roll my eyes.

"I mean cool off tomorrow you will be a married man you know," he says.

"Nah, she just there for the easy fuck so I consider it not marriage besides they won't be an actual wedding probably will make it a wild thing so people think it's an actual wedding" I shrug it off.

Which it's true I knew marrying her won't benefit me anything other than easy fuck but I was determined to see my mate even though am cold hurt bastard I believe inmates.

The next morning people are excited as in every preparation is prepared I am still in my office working out and sorting out the few cases on rouges problem.

The door opens revealing Mia as she smiles at me. I hug her and smile back at her.

"Well, how was Mexico?" I ask

She laughs.

"Pretty cool had fun and now I hear a wedding with my sister you're not planning to marry her for reals right?" she asks

"Nah," I said.

We both laugh the door knock and it opens sliding Will, Candice, and Darius.

"Mate" Darius growls as he runs to pick her up.

Mia smiles as she laughs so hard.

"Hi, I am Mia," she says.

"Gorgeous my name is Darius the gamma at this pack," he says.

Mia smiles at him.

"Well am the Head Warrior of this pack," she says.

Darius is left shocked at the revelation while I and the other laugh. Which is true Mia has been training all her life to follow her late father's footsteps and she earned.

They both look at me.

"You need a tux," says Will.

"Fine" I hurry up to my room and take out my normal tux and just button up.

Going downstairs opening the door revealing everything in order I look around not seeing Will.

'Hey Candice where is Will' I mindlink her

'Oh! He had something to do' she cuts off the mindlink which is odd.

The ceremony start.

"Do you Stacey Leslie take Zander AL as your wedded husband?" asks.

"I do" she smiles.

I fake smile back and look at her. I smell the air to my amaze it smells strawberries.

'Mate is around' says Alz my wolf

"Do....." cut short when the shot is fired and I am pinned on the ground. I stare at the most amazing brunette girl with brown eyes.

She stands up fast and starts walking to the attacker dodging each bullet thrown at her. I stare at the ground to see the ground dripping with blood. She attacks the attacker and kills him with no remorse.

I look around to see people glaring at my mate with disgust, fear, and hate. Cause she smelled like a Rouge.

"Alexis" I hear Candice scream.

I look at her as I see her swaying losing her balance. I growl loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Mate" I run to her scope her to my arms.

Will runs to me.

"I can explain," he says.

"Call me the pack doctor first" I ran to the house fast as I could ask.

I lay her down at my bed that nobody enters even Stacey. The door opens revealing scared Darius I growl at him.

"She is my sister please," he asks.

I stare at him.

The doctor comes in and starts checking on her. Behind her Mia, Will and Candice follow the doctor.

"She has lost a lot of blood," the doctor says.

"Her blood type?" the doctor asks

"AB" came to a voice turning around seeing Candice's mother.

"Need someone to match with." the doctor says.

"I will she is my........" Candice slaps Darius's mouth.

"He will do it" Candice nods.

I look around at everyone. As in the doctor does everything in her power to save her. When everything is right the doctor finally breathes as she stitches her up.

"She will have major pains so no stressing her and give her space," the doctor says as she leaves the room.

I look around the room as soon the door closes my eyes are glowing with silver growl enough the entire room looks at me.

"YOU ALL BETTER START FUCKING TALKING" I growl loud enough for both in the room to stare at me.

The second update so that his pov stays tune guys.