1.4

3 months later:

Lucy's POV;

Cal and I have been together for around 3 months now, everything's going great. Liam hasn't tried to contact me in a long time which I'm happy about and Cal is slowly accepting the fact he's in a relationship.

I'm filming with the Sidemen today, doing some sort of mukbang, a lot of the fans don't know too much about me except that I'm simons little sister. I don't share much on my channel (that has been abandoned at the minute) so it'll be nice for the fans to get to know me.

*knock* *knock*
"Come in.... oh Ethan, hi"

"Hi Lou, we're going into the Harry's in 10 minutes, you're in the car with JJ and Tobi" he smiled.

"Okay, Ill come down now" he nodded and I followed him downstairs.

"Hi lads"

Jj: "Hi Lucy, you're riding with me and Tobez"
Tobi: "is that okay lucy?"
Lucy: "Yeah ofcourse" Tobi just smiled.

Simon wasn't here yet which isn't like him
Lucy: "Where's Si?"
Josh: "He's just on the phone with Harry out the front"
I just nodded
Vik: "you're first Sidemen video, how are you feeling?" he's so cute
Lucy: "nervous but excited yeah, it'll be fun"
Vik: "it will and remember if we ask something you don't wanna answer then we will cut it out"
Lucy: "Thank you Vik" he just smiled and went back to Josh.

I went over to sit with Tobi, he gave me a big hug as I think he can honestly read me like a book, he can tell what I'm feeling just by looking at me and right now it's nerves.

"It'll be fun Lou, I promise" he smiled

"I know, thank you"

Simon comes in the door "Let's go... oh hi Lou" he giggled.

"Hi Si" I shook my head at him.

We all went out to our cars, Ethan, Vik, Josh and Simon in 1 car and then myself, Tobi and JJ in Tobi's car.

"What do you wanna listen to? it's a decent drive to their flat?" Tobi asked.

I was in the front seat and Jj in the back, he wasn't happy about it but it's what happens when your bestfriend is the one driving.

"One direction?" I giggled.

"Nahhhh, allow it fam" Jj shouted

"I'm only winding you up, I'll connect and play your playlists Jide" I laughed. He nodded in agreement and then we set off for the 30 minute car ride to Harry, Lux and Cal's flat.

Unsure as to why we are filming it at Harry's though.

"Uh why are we filming the video at Harry's flat and not at you're house?" I asked, curiosity getting the best of me.

"It's you're house too ya know, call it home and because Harry's got a cool rooftop thing that he's got done up so it'll look good I guess" Tobi smiled

My home? I didn't think of the house as my home, I thought of the boys being my home and I guess the house is now my home.

"That makes sense" I giggled back.

Jj was singing along to every song in the back of the car while Tobi focused on the road trying to not get angry because it scares me. He's got terrible road rage.

I was just scrolling through insta and twitter singing along too with Jj.

We were a car full of musical people so to say the singing sounds good would be understandable but it didn't, we were all off key majority of the time.