01

"Hello, Stranger"

The Boy turned around, seeing the Person that he met last time. "Hey", he smiled awkwardly, putting the Books back where he found them. "How are you doing?"

Taemin scratched the back of his head. "Kinda fine. How about you, did you already read the Books?"

The Person in front of him nods while smiling proudly. "I finished two of them in one day. I didn't sleep to finish the last one too. Thank you for giving them to me. I like them"

Taemin laughed. "I already expected that. You look tired. You should go to sleep earlier today", he said while smiling at them. "I found some other Books though. I thought you could like them. They aren't the same as the others, but still very interesting"

He turned around to see where he put those Books, hearing the laugh from the person behind him. "Thank you, Stranger. But how am I supposed to sleep early this night when you give me new books to read?"

"Oh, that's right. I shouldn't let you know. I will give them to you tomorrow", he answered grinning. "Noo, I didn't mean to say that. I will sleep earlier today, but you still can give me the Books, okay?"

"You can come here tomorrow, then I can give them to you, okay?", Taemin said, still grinning at the Person who looked upset at him. "Please", they said, but Taemin just smiled.

"Come here tomorrow, Stranger", he said, smiling while returning the Books into their Place. "Can I at least know your name maybe? It's awkward referring you to Stranger"

He smiled. "Taemin. My name is Taemin. How about you, Stranger?" They just smiled. "Taemin is a very pretty name, it fits you a lot. You will know my name tomorrow, Taemin. See you soon"

He wanted to say something, but the Person already turned around and left the Library.

"See you soon"