prologue

"Hello Sir, do you still need those Books?"

Taemin looked to where the voice came from and smiled a bit. "I don't. You can have all of them"

The Person smiled a bit. "I searched everywhere for these Books, they are really rare. My Grandma told me about it and it sounded so good, I just need to read them"

Taemin smiled.

"Yeah, they are really rare. You can't get them everywhere, most of the Bookstores and Library's throw Books like this away, they are old and almost no one reads them. But here, they have a lot of books like the ones your Grandma told you about. That is the only reason why I like this Library"

The Person chuckled a bit and nod. "That's what I thought too. It's a special place, it feels magical. Maybe it's a fate too that we meet. Maybe not" They smiled brightly at Taemin and turned around then. "See you soon, Stranger"

'Who were they ?', Taemin thought. They look so pretty and interesting. 'See you soon, other Stranger'. He will meet them soon again.

hi ! tysm for being interested in this story :D

im sorry if i made any mistakes, english is not my first language but it would be very cool to point my mistakes out !!

also, i will use they/them pronouns during this whole story, so everyone can enjoy this story <3 if you have any questions please feel free to ask me them :D