She looked at her watch. She had no school today, but she still wanted to go learn about demons. She looked at Yoohyeon and they both made eye contact with each other.

"I want to go to school." She said. Yoohyeon stared at her in shock. Who wants to go to school on a sick day? She thought to herself.

"I want to go back to the demon's library." She continued. Yoohyeon let her jaw drop.

This girl really wants to go back to the demon's library after what just happened yesterday?! She thought to her self. 

JiU seeing the taller girl hesitate to answer decided to do aegyo to convince her. She looked at Yoohyeon with puppy eyes and put her hands together as if praying.

"Yooh...please?" She asked while tilting her head to the side. Yoohyeon flustered had to look away.

"I can't do this." She said quietly to herself. Little did she know that JiU could hear it loud and clear. After hearing it though, JiU was the one to become embarrassed.

Did she like that? She thought to herself. Yoohyeon tried to compose herself and turned around after taking a few deep breaths. She saw JiU still in the position where she left her and looked away again.

"O-Okay. But stop making that face with that motion." She said still turned away from JiU. JiU smiled and hugged Yoohyeon from behind. Yoohyeon felt her heart beat faster when she felt JiU hug her from behind. 

She felt like she was going to pass out, but luckily, JiU stopped hugging her before she could. JiU put on her shoes and was skipping around the house grabbing her backpack. Yoohyeon just continued to smile at her.

JiU looked like a little kid and was very cute in Yoohyeon's eyes. They walked out of the dorm building and onto the sidewalk. There was not a lot of people outside, so JiU turned around and looked at Yoohyeon.

"Wanna race?" She asked happily. Yoohyeon smiled. Because of her height, she had an advantage. She was very good at running and smirked at JiU.

They both lined up ready to go.

"Ready. Set. GO!" Yoohyeon immediately ran ahead of JiU. JiU just looked at the girl shocked at the speed that Yoohyeon could go. Yeah she was a demon and had speed, but that still took energy. 

She could run fast even without using her demonic speed. She stood still in awe at the girl. Just as Yoohyeon looked back at JiU, she tripped and tumbled onto the ground. JiU laughed at how clumsy and cute Yoohyeon was and ran over to see if she was okay.

"Wow, I didn't know you were this clumsy." She said while still giggling. Yoohyeon just smiled at her. Yoohyeon felt a pain on her leg and looked at it. It had a big scar on it. She did fall on concrete.

JiU noticed her wince in pain and looked down. She saw the injury and immediately put her hands it. The same green light appeared from her hands and it healed Yoohyeon slowly. 

Yoohyeon just looked at the color in awe and was amazed by it's beauty. She looked at JiU with amazement as well.

So this is the power of an angel? She thought to herself. She noticed JiU closed her eyes and took the chance to look at the girl's face. She stared at her nose and then went to her lips and then towards her eyes. 

The beautiful brown orbs looked back at her and she noticed that JiU was done healing her leg. They both stared in silence at each other's faces admiring one another. Yoohyeon was the first to break eye contact because of the awkwardness and looked down at her leg.

The scar was completely gone. She ran her hand over the spot where the scar used to be and didn't feel any signs of having one. She looked back at JiU.

"Thank you." She said.

"That was amazing. I didn't know angels could heal." She said in awe. JiU just gave a small chuckle.

"It's nothing much." She said. Yoohyeon looked at her shocked.

"Nothing much?! You can heal people. You can save lives!" Yoohyeon said while smiling towards JiU. Her smile slowly faded.

"What's wrong?" JiU asked sensing something.

"Why does my power have to be destructive. It does nothing for the society. Yours helps others while mine causes damage." Yoohyeon said while looking down. JiU patted her back.

"You may not see it this way, but your flames are beautiful. It's just how you use them." She said trying to encourage the girl. She remembered their main mission and tried to go back to that.

"Let's see what it says in the books!" She said excitedly. Yoohyeon just smiled and nodded at the girl's enthusiasm. JiU grabbed Yoohyeon's hand and dragged her towards the library. 

You think that the demon would drag the angel to their own library, but it was the other way around and they were getting weird looks from a lot of people. 

JiU went into the library with Yoohyeon and they began searching for books about demons and their forms/powers. Once each grabbed about 5 books each, they went over to check them out.

"Well, look who survived." JiU suddenly felt stiff and scared. To say she wasn't scared of him now, was an understatement. She saw how much he wanted to kill her. She saw his crazy eyes.

Yoohyeon already recognizing the voice turned around towards the guy.

"Byeong." She made eye contact with Byeong and he just stared at her with an evil smirk.

A/N: Hope you guys are liking it so far! I added some a lot of fluff because I love fluff. Also I do have a plan for this story, but I am worried that you will think that it's too much. Please be patient with me and stay with me for the rest of this story!

Also, do you like the questions? Just wondering if you want me to ask more of these questions in the future. I like to see your answers as well!