Chapter One

Walking down on the street, as she tries finding the place or..  whatever it is since her friend, I mean her manager supposed to tell her where exactly.

She was trying to drop off her music while her manager (friend) can deal with everything and helping her in needs.
  Of course he's busy and forgot to tell her which location when he hung up to deal his own problem.

She growls under her breath if her headache is coming back while looking for her friend from distance or remember where they hangout most.

She checks her phone to see the time and even date. It kinda made her heart.. drop. At one word.

Today, it was Friday and that means everyone gonna rap battle pretty soon at 6:00 and might get crazy soon.
  She shook her head to rid her thoughts and scroll down on the message of her friend. Press the chat and texts him.

(Her)WolfyHrt34: Yo. Where r ya?

RudyHowler67 joins the chats...

RudyHowler67: Hey gurl, I forgot to tell ya that I'm from other side near at the coffee shop that we usually hangout and don't worry about buying, I got you a drink.

It's vanilla mocha. 

(Her)WolfyHrt34: BOI. But good becuz I was thinking getting some and... That's where you are?!?! 

RudyHowler67: .......yes. But in my own defense, my colleague was bugging me on work. Becuz he's knows I work for you in private and he saying alike "where's your mysterious singer/rapper nowadays? I bet she having fun in her days."

(Her) WolfyHrt34:......huh. You KNOW I'm not good at public and try not reveal myself while I try to be normal by my own appearance and getting used to everything.

Is my secrets is alright or screwed?

RudyHowler67: It's fine. I just throw him out and close the door while he trying to snoop my work area for ya.

Ugh, I hate that guy and being a$$ in work business. You lucky enough I'm your friend to save you. Oh? I forgot something to tell ya.

(Her) WolfyHrt34: So what's up?

RudyHowler67: I got your packages since you used my address while you hiding in the shadow.
But good thing you never used my bank account or else it be worst.

(Her) WolfyHrt34: Lol. You know me to well, my good friend.
I bought some plushies and clothes becuz you know last time I went to store and getting bomb by cashier or staffs to help me or asking me what kind of my taste in fashions?

RudyHowler67: Heh. Like I had to save you many times and teach you basic steps on the phone and ordering online when we first met.
But anyway, hurry up or you get caught in battle, maybe the crowd. Today is Friday.

(Her) WolfyHrt34: I know.

It's gonna be quest and beat my foes if they try to challenge me or I runaway to escape from dreadful battle.

Alright see ya soon.

Chats Ended.

She put away her phone and look both ways before crossing the road to get other side.
When she got on the other side of street, she started to booked it down to coffee shop to avoid everyone so she can get home quickly.

When she got there, she went inside and spot her friend sitting in way corner while drinking his black coffee since he hates sweet but still eats them if they ain't too sweet for his taste.