Chapter 25- Step 2: A fight to remember

GENERAL
Drex and Spark had seen the video. They had anticipated the arrival of Captain Man, Captain Danger and Lady Danger. Schwoz, Charlotte, Jasper and Piper (who had returned earlier) had opted to stay behind and work from the Man Cave, intending to find and disable the bombs.

"So. What's the next step of the plan?" Amy asked as she sat on the Man Couch.

"Simple. We go to Drex and Spark, begin the fight at the Swellview Park, then lure them both back here so we have the advantage." Ray explained.

"Let's blow and go." Amy, Ray and Henry said simultaneously. Ray and Amy grabbed their tubes, while Henry grabbed his container. They each put a piece of gum in their mouths, getting ready. After a few seconds, and blowing a bubble, they each had transformed. Ray and Amy transformed into their usual uniforms, while Henry transformed into his Dystopia uniform.

"You ready Lady Danger?" Henry asked.

"Yep. You ready Captain Man?" Amy smiled at Ray.

"Of course. You ready Captain Danger?" Ray slapped Henry's back.

Henry kissed Amy, before they got ready. They ran up to the tubes. Ray had his own tube, while Henry and Amy didn't mind holding onto each other.

"UP THE TUBES!" Amy, Ray and Henry said once again simultaneously, before shooting up the tubes.

Step 2:
Amy, Ray and Henry got to the surface, running towards the park.

"Have you guys found the bombs yet?" Ray asked.

"Nope. We're still looking." Piper spoke. They made it to the park, spotting Spark and Drex.

"Well...well...well. If it isn't Lady Danger, Captain Man and Captain Danger...or shall I say Kid Danger?" Drex asked as he got closer.

"It's time to go!" Amy got ready fight.

"Someone's eager to lose." Spark laughed.

Ray and Henry got into position, ready.

The fight had begun. Punches and kicks were thrown as Ray could hear Charlotte, Jasper, Piper and Schwoz trying to find the bombs. After 30 minutes, Charlotte said that the bombs had been disabled, calming Ray.

"Time to go." Ray signalled as he, Amy and Henry ran off, hoping Spark and Drex would follow.

After 25 minutes, Ray, Amy and Henry had gotten back to the Man Cave, getting Charlotte, Jasper, Schwoz and Piper to safety. They each grabbed a weapon, waiting for Drex and Spark who had eventually arrived.

"Homecourt advantage...how fair." Drex said as he started shooting parts of the Man Cave down, shocking and devastating Ray.

"No!" He yelled as he threw punches. Henry and Amy used their Hyper Motility to knock Spark out, securing him with handcuffs.

Now, it was time to defeat Drex.

"Schwoz! GET THE OMEGA WEAPON!" He was loud enough for Schwoz to hear since the Man Cave was falling apart only slightly.

"Charlotte! If you can't save the Man Cave then get out of here!" Henry yelled.

"But...I'm not leaving you, Captain Man or Lady Danger!" Charlotte yelled as she looked over at Henry.

Within minutes, the omega weapon had been brought out, and Ray was stuck trying to hold Drex in place, who was struggling to get free.

"Jasper! Get Charlotte, Schwoz and Piper out of here! Captain Man, Lady Danger and I will stay here and hold off Drex and Spark!" Henry yelled, watching as Jasper got Charlotte, Piper and Schwoz out of the Man Cave.

Henry and Amy ran over to the weapon, getting it powered.

"Shoot it!" Ray ordered.

"If I do that...I might hit you!" Henry panicked.

"JUST SHOOT IT!" Ray yelled. Just as Henry and Amy pointed the weapon and pulled the trigger, Ray moved so the blinding light would hit Drex, which it did. After a few seconds, Amy let go of the trigger, hoping that Drex had lost his powers. Henry shot Spark so he couldn't escape, while Ray checked on Drex, who had now gotten up.

"You may have taken away my indestructibility, but I'm still here!" He laughed. Amy and Henry used their Hyper Motility to punch the daylights out of Drex who was now on the floor. For good measure, Ray grabbed a gun and shot Drex, just to make sure he was really dead. Before they could stop it, the floor of the Man Cave began falling apart, meaning they had to go.

"Leave Drex and Spark. They deserve to die." Ray ordered. Henry grabbed Amy's hand, taking her to the elevator as Ray followed them. They all luckily got inside the elevator, going up to Junk 'N' Stuff before the entire Man Cave had been destroyed. Henry hugged Amy, Jasper hugged Ray and Schwoz, and Piper hugged Charlotte as Junk 'N' Stuff exploded. The only thing left was a satellite dish.