Chapter 19- Back to Dystopia?

AMY
It had been a few days since Henry returned. We currently sat on his bed, both in our pyjamas as we watched a movie, his arm around my shoulder.

"So. You're Lady Danger are you? How does it feel being Captain Man's sidekick?" Henry asked.

"It's amazing. Being more powerful than him is scary, but I enjoy working with him." I smiled.

"Well...you seem pretty good at it." Henry hugged me more.

"I am more experience than you. I've barely been his sidekick for 2 weeks and not only did I save a whole mineshaft full of mine workers, but I gained 4 new powers as well as having a blackbelt in karate!" I smiled as I kissed his cheek.

"Hey! Cut me some slack. I was 13 when I became his sidekick. I had absolutely no idea what I was doing!" He threw a pillow at me.

"And Ray thought I was inexperienced..." I laughed.

As we smiled, my watch beeped. "Looks like another villain had decided to strike." I pop a bit of gum in my mouth just as Henry's bedroom door opened.

"Mom! Where did you put Henry's charger after he died?" She recognised the voice...Piper.

"Ok! I'll check there first!" She opened the door, heading straight to his desk to successfully retrieve the charger. As she went to leave, she saw Henry's piercing brown eyes and dirty blonde hair. Her eyes widened.

"H-Henry? You're...not dead. You're supposed to be dead!" She panicked.

"I-I'll be going now." I kissed Henry's cheek, continuing to chew and blow a bubble before transforming into Lady Danger.

"Bye Amy." Piper waved before turning her attention back to Henry.

I made my way to the Man Cave, eventually defeating the criminal. As we made our way back to the Man Cave, I saw Henry with a bag.

"What's going on?" I was confused. I saw Piper walking off after she hugged her 'back from the dead' brother.

"Henry? Why do you have a bag with clothes?" I could see the pain his eyes.

"I don't know how to say this but-" Henry stopped as Charlotte continued.

"-Henry's leaving Swellview and going back to Dystopia." She announced.

"W-What?" I asked, tears forming in my eyes and Henry sighed. "Y-You're going back to Dystopia?" I questioned him, earning a nod as a response.

"No. No! You can't do this Henry! You can't do this to me...to us!" I cried.

"I'm still not safe here!" Henry argued.

"You pretended to be dead for over a year! You let me believe that you were never coming back! I suffered miserably knowing that you were really dead! Now that you're back...you're leaving?" I was crying more and more.

"I-I'm sorry Amy..." Henry tried to apologise but I didn't want to hear it so I walked off towards the elevator, ignoring Henry's attempts to talk to me.

CHARLOTTE
"Great job Hen. You've upset your girlfriend." I rolled my eyes.

"Hey! It's not my fault that there are tons of criminals still roaming Swellview that know my identity!" Henry tried to defend himself.

"Fine. Go back to Dystopia. Clearly, you want to be there more than here." I was about to leave before Henry stopped me.

"Seriously Char? At the moment, Dystopia is the safest place for me." Henry argued.

"Are you sure Henry? When I came to see you, a god damn bounty hunter was after you!" This was news to Jasper and Ray.

"A bounty hunter? What is Charlotte talking about Henry?" Ray asked.

"Look. I wasn't exactly good when I started living in Dystopia. I called myself Captain Danger because I intended to be like you, Ray. But...I got ahead of myself and ended up getting into some hot water with Dystopia's top crime lord. I pretended to be his ally so I could gain more information on him, which turned out to be a bad idea. He quickly discovered my plan and had a warrant for my capture." Henry explained everything to me.

"If you really wanted to be like me, you wouldn't have quit being my sidekick!" Ray brought this past thing up, something I had never heard of before.

"I quite being your sidekick cause I was sick of not having a life that I gave away! I mean seriously! I was 13 when I made that oath and because of it, I nearly didn't graduate if Amy hadn't convinced the principal! You just expected me to carry on being Captain Man after you retired!" Henry had clearly had enough of this.

"Get out. Amy was right. You left me in that Man Cave over a year ago after quitting and now, you're leaving again." Ray basically spat on Henry with his words.

"Stop it! Both of you!" I needed to speak before my mind exploded.

"You're right Ray. Henry shouldn't have quit being Kid Danger, but Henry's also right. You should've allowed him to be a kid, go to school and have a social life." I explained.

"I did let him have a life!" Ray argued.

"Henry only had a life if it was part of a mission. He had to become Kid Danger at his school dance, 2 years ago. He had to leave mid-achievement test to help you get out of the mineshaft! He's only allowed a life if it included being Kid Danger! He never even had a proper girlfriend until he met Amy..." I continued explaining the situation to Ray. I looked over at Henry who started to smile at me as if we were friends again.

"Thanks for sticking up for me..." He hugged me slightly.

"As much as this little friendship reconciling is making me feel nice, try reconciling with the girl who just walked out of here looking like she would never forgive you." Ray interrupted.