Time will Reveal

Peter's heart was broken, again. He had already gotten over Mary Jane and moved on with Maria. Now he had to get over the fact that Maria was his enemy. He did not even know what he was going to do once he saw Maria again. If he broke up with her, she might hurt him. Even then, he didn't want to be in a relationship with his mortal enemy.

So they met up again after school. As Peter walked up to her, he didn't know what to say. He just said hi and pretty much acted normal. He managed to get away, but the next encounter would have to be different. He just knew it had to.

When Spidey battled Villaness next time, he would not do it with the same jazz he usually did. "Whaza matter, Little arach?" Villaness mocked, "afraid you're going to be beaten again?" Spidey looked back and said something to her. "I know who you are, Maria Leves!"

Villaness looked shocked. She did not know what to say. How did he find out who she was? She ran off, afraid of what might happen next. Although Villaness had gotten away, Spidey had a little bit of a victory.

Maria texted Peter later on that night.

Hey Peter, I'm sorry to say this, but some... Family issues have come up, and I'm being forced to move again. I'm really sorry. I think we should just take a break. Maria xo

The next day Maria was not at school, and Peter knew the decision was finalized. He would never see Maria Leves or Villaness. While he was walking around he saw someone; Mary Jane Watson.

"I heard what happened with Maria," MJ said.

"Yeah, I know," Peter replied.

"Look, Peter," MJ said to him, "I know you have left me a couple of times, and I get that's probably private stuff. But I was too hard on you. Do you... Do you want to get back together?" Peter looked at her in shock. He wasn't with Maria, he wanted her back, and he was single. He was at a loss for words. So he nodded his head.

They grabbed a cup of coffee together, and then went back to their normal lives. Peter thought Villaness was gone for good. However, Maria Leves wasn't leaving until she had revenge on Mary Jane Watson for stealing her one true love.