Break-Up

Peter and Mary Jane's relationship had not been going well. They had been separated five times a week. This was when MJ wanted to break-up. Despite Peter's countless apologies, they broke up. Peter became distraught. Especially when she got a new boyfriend.

"Mary Jane, please take me back. I'm sorry for what've done to you," Peter said to her one day. MJ just shook her head and walked away. Feeling distraught, Peter walked away. He then got in his costume and swung out as Spider-Man.

While swinging Spidey saw a hole in a bank wall. He went in the hole and found a women standing in a costume. Letting anger get the best of him Spider-Man yelled, "Who are you!?" The girl turned around and grinned.

"I didn't really think about that," she said in a sort of tone, "call me Villaness." An arm cannon sprung from her wrist and shot out a beam. Spidey dodged it and shot a web at her. She was caught in it. "Not much of a villan, are you?" Spidey said.

Villaness hed up her arms and made a lazer repulse. Spidey flew into a wall. When he looked up she was gone. Angry at himself he left.

A month later fifteen new students would come to his school. Little did Spidey know, this would be the start of something new.