Love May Kill You

Spidey swung through the rooftops of New York, looking for Villaness. He searched for an hour. No sign of Villaness, Spider-Man thought. So he kept swinging for half-an-hour. Suddenly his Spider-Sense went off. He let go of his web and saw a bank with a hole. Villaness was there.

"You know you always leave a signature mark, right?" Spidey mocked. Villaness turned and threw boomerang knives at Spidey. He jumped out of the way and the knives came back.

"Excuse me," Spidey said," Pardon me, coming through!" He kicked Villaness right into a wall.

She went for Spidey but missed. She got him the second time, though. He stumbled away. They kicked and punched at one another. Spidey shot his web from a wall and she was caught in a web. Before Spidey could get to her, Villaness used a lazer to chop the web and kick Spider-Man.

Spidey flew back. He ran out the door and she followed. She stood there looking for him until he got on top of her. He tried to web her up again, but she threw him off. Spidey got up but Villaness was gone. Swinging away, he couldn't help but smiled to himself. "I got a Spider Tracer in her hair and she doesn't even know it," Spidey thought aloud.

The next day after school Peter Parker went to the closest building and took out his Spider Tracker. Pete followed the blip and was above Maria. Maria's with the Villaness? Peter thought, She must not know it. But where ever Maria went Villaness was. This is when Peter came to the horrible realization: Maria Leves was Villaness.