Chapter 26

Jennie's POV

It's been one week and for a week, Lisa and I ignored each other. I tried to talk to her and understand her but I failed. Rosé also told me that they didn't have sex. Nancy often visits in our house. That's disrespectful but what can I do? Lisa sometimes let her and sometimes not. It's painful. I didn't know Lisa was too confused in her mind. I also didn't like Nancy's aura. Sometimes she roll her eyes at me and sometimes she is kind. I don't know if she's fake or if she's like Lisa with a confused brain.

I miss her. I miss my Lisa. Is she really mine even though she's my wife? maybe not. Her last name is just mine but her heart is not. I miss her hugs, kisses and the way she touch me. This is the Lisa I don'tt want, no focus and no decision when it comes to things like this. Everyone is impressed in her doing her work as the CEO but when it comes to such things she can't handle properly, she is weak.

"Hello? Where is your brain flying Jennie?" I looked at Irene.

"Oh sorry I was just thinking." I'm with Irene. She invited me. I can't refuse because I also want to be with her. She was also busy arranging her wedding with Seulgi. She said she wanted to have fun first before continuing the stress of organizing the wedding.

"Does that have a name?" she seriously asked me.

"Yeah, Lisa Manoban." I said. Irene took a deep breath and grabbed my two shoulders and shook her head then stare at me.

"Don't think of her first. We're here at the mall for fun." she says.

"Okay where are we now?" I look around. We are here in the toy kingdom. How did we get here? Am I really that occupied? Good thing, I didn't stumbled on the floor.

"Jisoo ask us to buy her a toy bottle."

"For what?"

"She seems to be balancing again"

"Is she serious?" I really can't believe with Jisoo's mind. That woman is not living in this planet. She can use a bottle of sodas? why does she have to buy? Bottle can be seen everywhere. That woman is classy just for a bottle. I laugh at my thought. Anways, I still love Jisoo.

"Yes, I will also buy toy cars for my niece." I just laughed at what Irene said. Jisoo is a quirky and weird person.

"All right. I'll find a good toy bottle for Jisoo. Let's split up first to be fast because I'm really hungry." I said stroking my tummy.

"Okay see you after 10 minutes." Irene said then left.

I was texting Jisoo what design and color she wanted. I'm so done with this woman. She still likes the one that sounds and that have glitters. Does the toy kingdom sell that?

"Aww ..." I looked at the boy who was sitting down that I collided with.

"I'm so sorry ..." I helped him to stand up. I think he's seven years old? "Are you okay?" I asked worriedly. He gave me a sweet smile and a thumbs up.

"No problem Miss. Hi I'm Zion Smith." his introduction. He giggled. I laughed as his whole face blushed. He's embarassed! A cutie.

"Hi handsome boy. I'm Jennie." I sat down to to look his face. He was embarrassed to accept my hand.

"Can I call you my Noona?" I ruffled his hair and smiled. I would have answered but I was caught off by someone.

"Zion!"

I literally froze.

"Just wait noona."

I looked behind him.