156. Drugged Omega

Start from the beginning

"You love me?" Kageyama whispered as he allowed Hinata to crawl into his arms and relax against his chest.

"Mhm, " Hinata hummed. "I want you to be my alpha, " he said as his words continued to slur and his voice filled with sleepiness.

"You do?" Kageyama asked with a small laugh.

Hinata yawned and nodded.

"I want you to permanently mark me too," he said, his eyelids beginning to get heavy and begin to close.

Kageyama felt a flutter in his stomach.

"I love you, dumbass," he said quietly and held him closer against him.

"I want to always play volleyball together," Hinata said quietly. Kageyama could tell by the sound in his voice that he was probably already asleep.

He kissed the top of Hinata's head and nuzzled his face into his hair. He took a deep breath and let himself breathe in Hinata's scent, and relaxed into the bed, eventually falling asleep peacefully with his Omega safe in his arms.

Several hours passed, and Hinata woke up. He found himself being held tightly against Kageyama's chest. The last memory he had was of the doctor and nurse putting something in His IV so he could have the MRI done. And Kageyama going with Daichi and the officer.

He nuzzled his face against Kageyama's chest. He was happy he was back, and the police hadn't taken him.

"I'm happy you're here, " he said quietly and felt Kageyama shift a little.

"You're awake? Do you feel okay?" do you want to get the nurse?" Kageyama asked somewhat rapidly and in one worried breath.

Hinata giggled a bit.

"I'm fine, don't worry. I just want to be alone with you for a little bit longer, " he said and cuddled himself more into Kageyama's arms.

Kageyama felt himself relax again as he held Hinata closer.

Just then, there was a soft knock on the door right before it opened. Kageyama sat up. Slightly to see who it was.

He saw the doctor, officer Tailor, Daichi, and his parents, along with Hinata's mom.

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
Meow! NOT ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER!
▼・ᴥ・▼
WOOF!
🐱
Mew!!! JAX WHY?

🖤🖤Author: Hey Hey Hey! I'm sorry this is short!!! I wanted to make a nice cute fluffy chapter for everyone. I hope you have a great and fantastic day! Remember you are important!!!
Also HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!!!!🖤🖤
~Love Jax~

✌︎︎𝘀𝗻𝗮𝗰𝗸✌︎︎