*✧・゚3. 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘢 𝘱𝘴𝘺𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘤??

A/N: first off let me say sorry for that oddly long hiatus, I didn't have any inspiration , but I'm back and I have so many ideas flowing!!! Also this chapter picture is from an Instagram account I follow instead of a regular screenshot from the show!! I also want to say that y/n's mind reading ability is experimental and doesn't always work. Her only real ability are her visions

Y/n POV: I've been avoiding Saiki since that whole incident in the locker room. Which meant I had to skip our group study  session on Monday. I decided  the best way to make it up to Kaidou is to play Just Dance in his living room at 3 am.

We've been playing for three hours and we're settling our tie by playing rasputin .

Worst decision of my life.

Who would've guessed that Kaidou knew the choreography by heart, it's like he practiced this for years, waiting for this moment.

Meanwhile I'm trying not to pass out from all these frantic movements.
By the time the just dance character started to lower down to the grown I called it quits. I draw the line at floor dancing

" Okay okay, you win Shun!", I say while panting and wiping my sweat droplets off of my heated skin.

He pauses the round and jumps up and down in victory! He then starting cabbage patching in my face just to gloat.

I plop on the couch while laughing slightly. I start fanning myself with my shirt  to ease the heat.

"Since I won I should get a special prize." Kaidou says with a snobby look on his face.

"Oh yeah? And what do you  have in mind?" I say looking him in the eyes with a slight  smirk
His face immediately turns read and he starts waving his arms around .

"D-Don't say things like that Y/n!!!"

Okay and this is  where my confusion began.

"Dude what? I'm just asking a genuine question ." I say with  my eyebrows in a raised position. "Never mind, can you get me a water bottle from the kitchen . I really need to exercise more."

We share a small  laugh and he leaves the room.
I feel a vision coming on and I'm trying to suppress it. It usually works but I guess because of my fatigue my mind isn't in the right place.

  I  take my long t-shirt off and try to focus on suppressing it. My face is scrunching up and my headache is killing me. I have to push through . Kaidou can't know I'm psychic, I can't lose him.

I was thinking so hard I almost didn't notice Kaidou in the doorway staring at me.

Kaidou POV:
"Oh yeah? And what do you  have in mind?" The first thing that came to my mind was hand holding.

How lewd.

My face immediately turns red at the thought and I starts waving my arms around as a reflex .

"D-Don't say things like that Y/n!!!" I say avoiding eye contact

"Dude what? I'm just asking a genuine question ."

Okay I might've given away  my thoughts

"Never mind, can you get me a water bottle from the kitchen . I really need to exercise more."
I laugh with her to take the attention off of me for a while

I exit the room. I opened the refrigerator door to look for water bottles. While I do that I let my mind wander.

All of these feelings for y/n are getting the best of me. I can really see myself with her. I've never had a crush this strong and I want to work up the courage to tell her.

I want to do it soon but I don't think she would want someone like me. She'd like someone strong like Jet Black wings.

Not a weak Shun.

Oh yeah that water bottle. I grab it from the middle shelf and shut the door. I head back to the living room to see a shirtless Y/n.

I've seen her in just a bra before ,but it feels weird now. Maybe it's because she's sweating? Or her chest?

No, it's definitely her chest.

Oh crap , she must think I'm a creep for staring so long . Wait she looks like she's in pain.

I crouch down to check on her face  and she's burning up. "Y/n drink some of this water." She leans up and desperately gulps the water.

"What's up Y/n , do you have a fever"

"uh uh yeah, I think I do."

Y/n POV:

I feel  bad for lying to  Kaidou after seeing his concerned face.

However he means the world to me and him learning my secret means letting him go. I can't afford that. Not ever.

"I don't think I'll be able to stay the night like usual. I'll ask my mom to come pick me up."

"Yeah of course, we can do our date- I MEAN our sleepover another time." 

He's so cute when he's flustered. I go to the corner of the room and ask my mom to pick me up.

TIME SKIP

it's Wednesday morning and I'm at my computer desk in my pajamas from last night.

I would be at school, but the pool flooded in result of a prank from our rival school.

KP academy...

I shiver at that name. Anyways we're getting the rest of the week off and I'm occupying my time with a solution to my saiki problem.

I get on google and search what first comes to mind

"How to off a psychic??"

Okay no, I don't wanna kill saiki, I'd go to jail.
If they catch me of course.

Oh my gosh Y/n stay on track.
Maybe I should talk this out with him. Maybe he doesn't want to expose my secret. It could be a big misunderstanding.

On the other hand what if he thinks our school has place for one psychic only ..

oh man oh man what do I do?

Like perfect timing I felt a powerful vision come along. I see saiki with me in a dark forest?? I don't know there's lots of grass.

That was it. My visions are usually danger warnings but this one didn't feel like that.

It felt similar in the one I had with Kaidou blushing. Either way I will be prepared in case it is dangerous.

Suddenly my phone began to ring. It's Teruhashi. This is kind of weird. I don't have many close friends that are females at school.

It's not like I'm apposed to being friends with girls but my first close friend was Kaidou. Then from there I met Kuboyasu and Saiki.

Some girls  in my class think I'm getting close with the guys for dates ,  but our relationships are in a strictly friend basis.

Now, back to this call.

"Uh hello??" I said.  " hello is this L/n Y/n?"
"Yes  this is her."

I immediately heard her light up. "Wonderfull! I'm inviting our class to the park for a spooky get together! Would you like to join us?"

"A spooky get together ? What the hell is that?"i said in pure confusion. I am a psychic but I'm not a knower of all.

" it's a foreigner thing. I thought of all people you would know.  You know,because you weren't born here." 

Ouch. I know she's not trying to be mean but it still hurt. I came here in middle school. It was already hard enough to fit in as a psychic but as a foreigner too.

Double homicide

" Never heard of it. I'm guessing it's like a Halloween party. Do I need a costume,?"

She laughed slightly,  "No need! Wear what you like, I'm hosting it at the park across from PK middle school."

Oh crap it's  an introverts worst time. Time to make friends.