*✧・゚1. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙅𝙚𝙩 𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙒𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢.

Kaidou POV

      I arrived a little late to school.  My sister Sora unplugged my alarm to mess with me.

"TAKE THAT YOU LITTLE SUPER HERO!",   I was too scared to stand up to her she's kind of scary.

"HEY LEAVE SHUN ALONE HE IS A REAL SUPER HERO!", my brother Toki shouted. 

So yeah that's how my morning started, but I promised my self I wouldn't cry today.
At least I have something to look forward to, my best friend Y/n promised to bring me sweets in exchange for her safety from the dark reunion! Hopefully she brings me something as cool as her, like candies or my favorite salami.

I walk into the classroom as I wrap my bandages around my hand , and I bow at my teacher as I look around for y/n.

Almost as if she sensed me her eyes meet with mine and she shows her gleaming smile.

"Oh, hey Kaidou!", she says as she walks over to me, "Me and the gang were waiting on you, I was starting to think you wouldn't show.", she says as she slightly nudges me.

She waited on me?? I don't know why but that makes me feel fuzzy inside.

"Oh no I was late because I got into a little trouble with the Dark reunion!"

JUDGEMENT KNIGHTS OF THUNDER!

"However they were no match for Kaidou the Jet Black Wings!!"

"where did that music come from??", y/n states slightly puzzled..

☆☆☆

Y/n and I walk over to our seats , I sit next to y/n and Aren and Saiki are seated in from of us. I hear them both aggressively chewing.

Aren turns and looks at me as he is eating my favorite salami. Saiki is eating my favorite candies and Y/n's bag is on their desk....

"Oh hey Kaidou, when did you show up..?", Aren stats

I didn't respond because I am in utter shock that y/n gave up my snacks to our friends, I thought that she only bought snacks for me...

now everyone in class is staring at me, why are they staring at me??

Oh it's because I'm crying... dang it i really didn't want to cry today.

I just slowly back away and run to the hallway .

"Kaidou wait!", Y/n shouts as she follows me out.

☆☆☆

I sit on the floor with my knees bent in front of me.

Then y/n takes a seat on the floor next to me.

"Kaidou what's wrong? Did something upset you?"

She rests her head on my shoulder and it makes my heart stop..

"I-I well, I got a little jealous when you shared your snacks with our friends, I guess I shouldn't be mad because they are yours in the first place but I just thought that that was o-our thing."

Y\N looks up at me with an amused face, "Dude those weren't your snacks, Saiki and Aren just happened to buy similar stuff at the store we went to before school. I invited you to come with us if you check your phone, your snacks are still in my locker ", she says as she starts to chuckle.

Oh crap I feel dumb...

"Oh!!, I feel so silly now.", I say slightly embarrassed."

"HEY WHAT ARE TOU KIDS DOUNG IN THE HALLS, ARENT YOU SUPPOSED TO BE IN CLASS??" A tall man in a red jump suit shouts.

Oh no it's gym teacher matzuaki (sorry if I spelled his name wrong)

Y/n and I shriek as we try to escape the tall man.

As we run y/n slips and falls

"Y/n I'm going to save myself!!" I say as I pick up speed..

"KAIDOU YOU COWARD, SAVE ME!"

I sigh and run back to carry her but that's when Matzuzaki taps my shoulder .

"Just... stop kids.", he says with an un amused face.

We surrender and he drags Y/n and I to the principal's office and we chat as we sit and wait to be questioned by the principal.

"Sorry for getting us in this trouble Y/n"

"It's okay Kaidou, I don't mind getting in trouble for your cute face." she says as she fixes my hair.

I blushed as I looked up at her hand as she touched my light blue locks.

Oh no, what's this feeling I'm having, oh no-

I HAVE A CRUSH ON MY BESTFRIEND Y/N.