*✧・𝙊𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙣 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 2/2

Y/n POV

I got dropped off at my new middle school.

Instead of in my home country, we moved all the way to Japan. I kind of got into lots
of trouble with my physic power.

I have strong visions of a possible future randomly. And I can sometimes read a nearby physic's mind

I know cool right?

Wrong, having this much power is horrible I'm glad I don't have more powers than these two they're already a lot to handle.

Never mind that, I have a new start where no  one knows me. Maybe things can turn out less awkward.

I wait at the door as my new teacher introduces me.

She says something along the lines and of "we have a foreign transfer student named L/n Y/n. " I'd didn't really hear her because I had a vision.

It was of a light blue haired boy getting horribly beat up by a group of boys . I couldn't let this happen.

"Um I would like if everyone addressed me by my first name since that's what we did back home even though we aren't friends yet." I say a little shyly.

"Okay Y/n pick one of the many empty seats." 

Hey there is the blue haired boy I should sit next to him to keep an eye on him.

"I'll sit here.", I say proudly.

"Ooh she wants to be near Kaidou she must have a crush on him."

What ?? Of course I don't like him, I just need to protect him.

"No, I just needed a seat !" I say embarrassed

Never mind I'll just sit in the back with these losers
★☆★

We were out side and I got lost in the crowd of people. This place is similar to my vision but the boy is out of sight.

Suddenly I hear a ruckus and a group of boys crowed together.

There is the blue haired boy and he's crying, I've got to help him!

I run over there and flip on of the boys to the ground and kick the other in the balls.

They pass out and the others run away.

Kaidou opens his eyes slightly to look at me.

"Are you okay?", I ask him.

"I'm fine they could never hurt Kaidou the Jet black wings!" He says as he poses.

Uhm okay.

I smile at him, what if he could be my first friend!

"Kaidou you seem cool and funny, want to be friends?" I ask hopefully he says yes.

He quickly excepted

that's the first day I was actually proud of my power.