Chapter 12: Really, just bye bye casually

Beginne am Anfang

Cheng Jinxue reluctantly said: "Otherwise, I will claim it! I found it anyway."

Wen Xiaoyun asked him: "The energy radiation under the veins is 60% higher than that of the ground. Do you have this technology for mining?"

Cheng Jinxue's voice choked: "I..."

Wen Xiaoyun also said: "Military protective clothing can only last for half an hour under the mine, and it will be infiltrated by pollution. Ordinary protective clothing may not last a minute, half an hour, is it enough to dig an energy stone? "

Cheng Jinxue choked even more: "Boss, what should we do? According to this situation, even if we report it, we will give up when the energy radiation is so strong that it is not suitable for mining."

It's really tormenting to see the meat but not eat it.

The leader of the elite team, Zhang Feng, suddenly thought of something and seriously suggested: "Adjutant Cheng, I heard that you worshiped some god, and said that you wanted to go out to pick up the energy stone and you found it. Otherwise, you will worship again? We think of a way?"

Cheng Jinxue was immediately frustrated: "Captain Zhang! What time is it, can you not be so superstitious?! It's 2333 years in the interstellar calendar. This kind of superstition in the ancient earth is despised in the history of the ancient earth, so please You don't want to bring it to the interstellar again, OK?"

Zhang Feng blinked innocently: "Isn't this adjutant Cheng you worshipped first..."

Cheng Jinxue was annoyed: "I was also forced! I never believed these things!"

When Zhuang Zhou heard this, he was a little sad: "This is not superstition."

Cheng Jin said viciously: "It's just superstition! I declare that this kind of behavior is completely prohibited on the Flying Dragon battleship!"

Zhuang Zhou was so fierce by him that he didn't dare to speak loudly, so he whispered: "But you called my grandfather..."

Cheng Jinxue: "..."

Zhuang Zhou ran behind Wen Xiaoyun, pulled Wen Xiaoyun's sleeve, and said, "Wen Xiaoyun, do you really want to ban it? I think... I think it's better not to ban it..."

Wen Xiaoyun touched Zhuang Zhou's head as if soothing, his eyes faintly swept towards Cheng Jinxue, and said, "Well, don't worry, on the Flying Dragon battleship, I have the final say."

Cheng Jinxue couldn't believe it: "Boss, are you serious?!"

Towards Zhuang Zhou, not to his brother?

Wen Xiaoyun's voice was faint: "What? I'm joking?"

"You..." Cheng Jinxue was heartbroken, limping on his incomplete leg, turning and going out.

Zhuang Zhou said: "He looks so sad."

Wen Xiaoyun let out an ‘um’, and comforted him: "Pretend, ignore him."

Zhuang Zhou: Interstellar people are so difficult to understand.

But there is one thing to say, what Cheng Jinxue said still made Zhuang Zhou feel nervous.

It turns out that interstellar people have even less faith than the previous earth age! Despise the act of superstition even more!

If this is the case, how can he gain faith? How to get believers?

When Zhuang Zhou returned to his room, he was still thinking about this issue.

In the room, a small tattered machine dominates the super-large screen, watching cartoons with gusto.