❤I MISSED YOU❤

I MISSED YOU❤

Ridhima's pov:

It's been a week, a freaking whole week since my loving❤ husband went on his business trip. On which my lovely❤ husband didn't got time to talk with me except 10mins a day merely . WHAT THE     CAKE😤? Because my lovely ❤workaholic👨‍💻 husband became lovely❤ workaholic👨‍💻 husband ultra pro max🤯 cause he ❤loves me sooo much(blushing)👉👈 as he wants to complete his whole work in a week instead of 2 weeks so he can quickly come back to me. But it's a secret 🤫 because he told me he will be back in 2 weeks but the truth is  HE. IS. COMING. BACK. TODAY.(shouting excitedly in mind🤭)🥳🥳🥳🥳😍🤩😊   As he wants to surprise me but Mr. Vansh Rai Singhania you are gonna get surprised cause I know everything, Mrs. Vansh Rai Singhania have her ways                 🤭🤫😏              Fine, fine Ishani overheard their conversation on call when Angre thought  the call got disconnected (pouting).But it's for sure 👍these boys are gonna get surprised. Haaah😏🤩 Rai Singhania girls are awesome. And here we (Ishani and me) are on our way to airport. We bought so many balloons🎈🎈, and prepared welcome🥳 boards for them, and bought cookies🍪, 🍰cakes, 🍔burgers, and cold cofee for us, and we are not going to share these with them for sure.
He didn't even told me if he is fine, is taking care of himself, had food and same goes with Angre these two silly guys  huh😤,(litle angry) so now we are not gonna share it with them.
These husbands  of our didn't care about us, that call atleast once, that atleast call at once to tell they are fine, they are having their food on time, cause I know na they forget to have food busy in their work  , careless peole. So we two decided that we are gonna cheat on them and we found a perfect partner for us, we understand each other, we enjoyed each other's company as 🤫couple🤭, Ishani too loved❤ her partner. And I am gonna tell Vansh this and also I am going on a week long vacation with the one who understand me and I am not gonna call Vansh during my vacations , then he will understand 😏.

I:Ridhima, don't forget we have to go shopping for our vacations, be ready tomorrow.

R:hmm , acha did you gave them details about our holiday destination and all.

I:Already✌👍(😏smirking)
R:👍(😏smirking)

IN ✈️PLANE:

VANSH'S POV:

It's been a week since I saw her, took her in my arms close to my heart❤, and most important talked with her.But today I am gonna take her in my arms,see her after a whole week, a whole damn week, and I can see beside me Angre is happy and excited too as he is tapping his feet continuously,and gawking at his watch for a minute after every 10 minutes and telling me too, so much thankful to him(😏smirking).I am happy for both Angre and Ishani,he changed her for good,I know he is the best,thankful to Ridhima to choose him for her.
Ridhima, I know that I am gonna see and feel a rainbow🌈 of emotions today as she Will be happy,excited and many more but Angry 😤 too,I know she is angry with me for sure, but not for herself , for me. She knew I will be busy, so she told me to at least just drop a message after having food but umm umm if I messaged her at 2a.m .  She would have came there then to show me the hell. She will be having many plans in her store for me, to make sure this doesn't happen again, like showing me how it feels, but I am ready because she loves me more than her anger towards me.

AIRPORT✈️:

Ridhima and Ishani reached airport and were waiting for them holding balloons🎈🎈 and welcome back 🎉🎉🎉🎉 boards. Ridhima was in  honey color crop top and eye blue color jeans with brown ankle boots , with a messy bun looking cool and beautiful and Ishani wore a Eye blue color knee length casual dress, and did her hair in looped half up- do, looking elegent and beautiful. They were so much excited as the plane landed and they may be coming anytime. Ishani's phone ringed as she got a call from Siya, so she excused herself.
That's when Ridhima caught a glimpse of the one she wanted to and was just a little away when she shouted excitedly.