* Chapter - 1

So , finally guys wait is over chapter 1 is here , and guys I can't get enough grateful to you all for so much support and love ; It's really boost up me to write furthur ... 😌

******

VANSH PoV ...

" Boss we capture the man who was trying to run . " One of my man informed me , A smirk plastered on my face finally that bastard is in my cage ... Then I remember someone ,

" Where the fuck were you Vihaan . " I yelled at my little brother .

" Chill ... Bro , I was getting some action and got late . " He smirked at the end ; Typical Vihaan and I have to handle him ...

" We got that dick head , what the fuck he think of himself that he can still confidential information from our office and can ran that easily ? Now I will teach him how it works ! I said dangerously .

" Look like we have one more mole , waiting for us brother it will be fun . " Vihaan said while I smirked .

I crossed my legs and gazed at my man I'm sitting on big king size chair of one my dungeon my eyes diverted towards the screen where I can see my man's were forcefully dragging that bastard , he has blind fold on his eyes .

" Good John ... Arrange a chair with thorns on it " I ordered one of my most trustworthy man , As soon as he walked out , My man dragged him inside and pushed him hard on the floor I felt my blood boiling , I loathe liars and the people who betray me ....

Looks like someone is gonna die today !

" Easy man's ... Don't you know how to
Treat our special guests . " I said with my most cold and dominating voice , they all surrounded him .

" Open his hands ... " I ordered to which instantly one of my man came forward and obeyed my order .

As soon as his hands are free , he immediately removed his blindfold , he looks young ... Maybe so young for a mafia things..

" Welcome to hell . .. " I said loudly and his head snapped toward us , his eyes widened with shock plastered on his face and I meet with most familiar expressions I used to see whenever people see me his eyes hold scared expression I smirked ... I love it .

" So ... You were the one who tried to betray me ... Huh ! I said looking toward him .

" I will do anything my boss  said . " He replied with proudness my temper flared with rage the nerve of this man have guts to show his so called loyalty  in front of me  my fingers curled into tight fist

" Who send you . " I asked .

" Do whatever you want but I won't tell you anything . " He said while I sighed .

" Relax ... Bro when he choose the hard way then let it be . " Vihaan said with sinister smile on his face while I nodded in my work I don't have to speak much ... My man's are well trained ..

They grabbed him and forcefully made him sit on that thorne chair , His scream echoed in dungeon and I felt pleasure finally ...

" Who sent you here ? I again asked while he remained silent now , I'm running out of the patient .

" You want it hard , Isn't you ? I shook my head and signalled my man's .

They picked the hammer and broke all his finger and arms ...

In a minute he was thrown in the floor half dead I smirked watching the transformation of his face expression , I know he will spill everything now ...