"Yeah," Louis breathed, turning to press his lips to Harry's temple. "He kind of found me actually."

"L-Louis phone is on the floor," Harry noted as they stepped inside and closed the door behind them.

"I called Zayn to see if he had seen you," Louis explained gently, helping Harry out of his coat.

"H-Harry d-did see Zayn," Harry mumbled.

"Yeah," Louis said, his face darkening as he pulled off his own coat. "I'll have to talk to him about that later."

"N-no!" Harry shook his head. "D-do not g-get mad a-at Z-Zayn!"

Louis pulled the younger boy, who stopped to pick up Louis' phone and hand it to him, over to the couch and sat down, pulling him onto his lap, "He didn't even make sure you got where you were going safely."

Niall gave me a confused look, and I shrugged. We'd obviously missed something.

"H-Harry d-did not tell Zayn the t-truth," Harry said quietly, hiding his face from Louis, but he quickly latched onto Louis shirt, and his normally low voice shot up higher than usual. "B-but do n-not get m-mad at H-Harry either!"

Louis stroked his hands down the younger boy's side, "I'm not mad at you Kitten, I already told you that."

"What... can someone tell me what's happening?" Niall huffed in frustration.

Louis cracked a small smile, "What do you want to know, Nialler?"

I answered for the boy sprawled across my lap, "How about... everything that happened after you hung up on me until now."

Louis slipped a hand into the boy's curly hair, massaging lightly to make the younger lad snuggle closer and bury his face into Louis' shoulder, practically purring, "Uh... I went... and I found Harry?"

"You called Zayn first," I corrected.

"I called Zayn. Zayn said Harry was at the park. I went and got him," Louis replied curtly.

"You said Harry found you," Niall narrowed his eyes.

"Fine!" Louis huffed. "Here's a back story for you. Yesterday, when Harry and I got back from the store, some man named Victor showed up at my door and offered me millions of dollars if I could confirm something for him."

"Did you confirm it?" Niall asked excitedly. "Are you rich? Will you buy me a-"

"Niall," Louis laughed. "I didn't confirm it."

"Oh," Niall's brow furrowed. "Why not?"

"He wanted my Kitten," Louis mumbled, turning to nuzzle his face into Harry's hair. The poor boy had been sucked into the same thing I was in. The undeniable, uncontrollable need to look after someone so incredibly innocent. He'd clearly fallen in love with the curly haired lad.

Granted, Niall wasn't entirely innocent anymore, with me being to blame for that. Not that I was upset by it. Niall still cuddled, but now that he was more... understanding... he certainly liked to do more than just cuddle.

Louis' words suddenly sank into my brain and snapped me out of my thoughts, "What do you mean? How'd he know? What'd he look like?"

Louis raised his eyebrows and said slowly, "Someone told him about hybrids... he'd heard about Harry and said he'd give me money if I handed him over. He didn't visit you?"

"Someone did," I mumbled in a panic, tugging Niall closer to me. "But I didn't answer it because I looked through my peep hole on my door and-"