Chapter 12: Hand of Angels (Part II) [Rewritten]

Bắt đầu từ đầu

She thought to herself as she noticed the Missile's launch causing her to bring out her planes before hopping on one of them.

P. Wales: (look at the Missile Direction) What are they aiming for and headed? 

Wales look as 5 Hellcat with Enterprise mount on the lead one follow and pursue the Missile itself.

P. Wales: no! Can it reach the base? from here? Surely we far away at sea!

as the Missile torpedo began to fire it burns on the deck of the Orochi's deck, 'Amagi' descend and say a word for herself.

Orochi: Destroy the enemy unilaterally from as far away as possible. That is the nature of the Evolution of Weaponry. The power to annihilate the enemy's headquarters itself from across the ocean. 

Akagi: Yes... the power to repel the enemies that seek to intrude on my love.

As the Missile is burning the first rocket as it is Enterprise is breaking the sonic barrier.

Enterprise: If everything is to fly apart... then Fly it apart then

her eyes start emitting a yellow glow as an attempt to catch up to the enemy missile.

Enterprise: Almost there... Almost there!

She tells herself to stay focus. As soon as she was in range, the Carrier aims her bow but turns around as soon as she heard a buzzing sound then laughter.

Purifier: Let's play Enterprise! 

Purifier then moves between the Missile and Enterprise before firing her weapons at the airborne Carrier. Her polaron weapon that is standard for the siren to use Thoron-Based 

Moments later, the Siren was able to destroy 2 of the plane while three was left. The Missile, however, detects from its booster and ignites its prime one, and accelerates at an even fast rate.

Purifier move to fly alongside her and hit her more with Polaron Weapon taken another one too, Enterprise was left with 2 on her. 

Enterprise was dodging the Polaron Bean that Purifier fire and took out one of her modules. 

Purifier: Behind you!

Just then another module of Purifier appears behind Enterprise. a couple of shots and it left her the only fighter left. before it can be met on the surface, it fires its own machine gun and destroys her module's last. 

Enterprise: Get out of my way!

Purifier: hahaha! Come on! Bring it on!

Purifier charge at Enterprise and was about to fire its weapon. a weapon fire was exchanged between them. 

as 4 blue-beam come out of the cannon itself and Enterprise uses hers to destroy Purifier's rig. now on before her own weapons were destroyed. Purifier laughs thinking she's won. 

Purifier: Look like I win, Enterprise!

 then She noticing that the Carrier was too stubborn to give up. shot one more time and successfully destroyed the Missile.

*Ka-Boom* An Explosion detonation from a Polaron Missile/Torpedo. 

Purifier: What?!

The explosion can be seen a few klicks away. a flash was seen too. soon Enterprise's rig dissipates causing her to fall and plumed to the ocean.

Hornet: (look to see her sister fall) Big Sis!

the shockwave causes enough pressure to make them lose at the ground for a moment. then a boggy fly to Edinburgh as it is the visual began to clear as it Purifier Head.