Within The Sacred Lights

Start from the beginning

"That's what I'm always doing,madame Yuki..."

"Good.."Yuki bid us goodbye.

She laughed before closing the front door. This hoe..

Chaeyoung immediately sat beside me in the couch. I furrowed my brows.

"Mina unnie,why are you with Dan again?" Chaeyoung asked while pouting. But her expression is serious."I don't like that man. He's a liar.."

"Chaeyoung, don't worry, I don't like him too. I already told him that I only like him as a friend..." I caressed Chaeyoung's left cheek and smiled.

She blushed. She's so cute when blushing.

"No,don't go near him, He's bad and a liar.."

Kids mind. Full of imaginations. But she's not a kid,anymore.. Bu5 still thinking like a kid.

Damn, nevermind..

I pulled her for a hug.."Okay,Chaeng-ah. I won't be friends with him,anymore..."

"Please, promise Chaeyoungie.."

"I promise,my lo-... I promise, Chaeng-ahh..."I tighten my hug.

I am falling faster on her, than I can expect. This should not be happening. But I like what I'm feeling. I like being with her.

"Unnie,let's go to the falls again after we eat." Chaeyoung pulled from our hug.

"O-okay..." My feeling is still so overwhelmed. I can still smell her scent.

We stared at each other. I swear I can see something in Chaeyoung's eyes.I can't pinpoint, but it makes me question everything.

I looked down at her lips. She has very beautiful shape of lips. I gulped. I know where is this going. I'm slowly leaning in..

"Yo,did you see my phone?"

We both bolted away from each other when the door was opened. It's Yuki, she came back for her phone.

"What are you two doing?" She look at us, with her brows furrowed."You both look frightened or somethin'."

"Nothin', your phone is in the top of the fridge. I remember you put it when you opened it.."

"Oh,okay..thanks."

After Yuki left. Chaeyoung and I both ate in silent.

"Mina unnie, are you done?" Chaeyoung asked when ahe saw me wiping my wet hands after finishing washinf the dishes."Let's go to the falls. I'm just gonna go to my room, and get something..."

"Okay..."

I heard a knock on the door. When I opened it. I saw a drunk Dan.

"Hey,beautiful...hehe.."

"Dan,it's getting late.." I felt a bit uncomfortable.

"Mina, why can't you just let me prive my self.." He grabbed my left arm. He's about to pull me for a kiss again but I pushed him.

"Dan!" I forcefully pushed him that makes him stumble."I will call my bodyguards if you keep harassing me!"

"Then call 'em!" He stood up and about to grab me again but someone smash him with a stick on the face. Dropping him down the bamboo floor.

"Chaeyoung!"I grabbed her when she's still about to hit the unconscious Dan."He's unconscious now.. Please!"

She looked at me again with that look I can't explain. She held my wrist ans pulled me.