Chapter 60.1 - Late

Start from the beginning

Song Yu thought to himself, as long as Qin Mo didn’t come to provoke him and Xie Sui, who would care about him? But his mouth was very obedient and his smile even revealed his dimples, “Yes, I know.”

In the afternoon, he did his homework in the garden.

Song Yu received a message from Ma Xiaoding.

[ Sadako Won’t Forget Those Who Dug The Well: ? Brother Yu, you were crying?! ]

[ Sadako Won’t Forget Those Who Dug The Well: My god, what happened to you during that time when the power went out in the Internet cafe qwq ]

Song Yu almost dropped his cell phone. Why did he have to bring that up? He didn’t want to think about what had happened when the Internet cafe lost power at all, okay?

[ Your Husband, Brother Yu: You haven’t woken up yet, right? ]

What were you chattering on blindly for?

Ma Xiaoding sent him a link to the forum.

[ Sadako Won’t Forget Those Who Dug The Well: qwq The tragedy caused by your personal signature ]

Song Yu clicked into the thread on his cell phone. The thread had started off relatively normally, but the back was filled with strings of [wailing and crying] expression packs, a crying and mourning brigade, ‘I’m lovelorn wuwuwuwu’ ‘Brother Yu’s crying, I’m dying’, and enough tears to create a river. Looking at it dazzled his eyes; when did he cry? How come he didn’t know about it?

But then Song Yu went back to see his personal signature and ended up choking on his own saliva, coughing extremely awkwardly.

He guiltily and quickly went to delete it, wondering if he’d had water in his brain yesterday.

[ Sadako Won’t Forget Those Who Dug The Well: I’ll go ask God Xie since he was closest to you. What exactly happened that day? qwq ]

“Damn it!” Song Yu glared. He typed super quickly, “Ma Xiaoding, don’t—”, But before he could even send it out, Ma Xiaoding’s next message had already arrived.

[ Sadako Won’t Forget Those Who Dug The Well: ??? God Xie said that it’s a secret. What? ]

Song Yu: “……”

[ Your Husband, Brother Yu: 🙂 ]

He exited out of their conversation and saw Xie Sui’s message.

[ Xie Sui: Crying? ]

Song Yu’s heart stopped for a moment. His heart, which had calmed down with much difficulty, was once again disrupted into chaos.

[ Your Husband, Brother Yu: How could that be ] I haven’t cried in this lifetime.

[ Xie Sui: That’s good ]

Another message slowly came over from another side a minute later.

[ Xie Sui: I thought I made you cry with my kiss ]

Song Yu: “……”

[ Your Husband, Brother Yu: Let me discuss something with you! Since it was an accident! Let’s just pretend nothing happened last night, okay? ]

[ Xie Sui: Okay ]

Originally, he’d thought that he would have to wait until school started on Monday to make things clear, but unexpectedly, after a series of accidents, they were able to clarify it all today.

Song Yu breathed out a long sigh of relief. He kind of wanted to ask Xie Sui ‘have you thought about it clearly’, but his fingers paused on the chat interface. His eyelashes trembled, and he gave up.