Chapter 59.2 - Loving You Is Instinct

Start from the beginning

Song Yu added, “Don’t say such misleading words next time.” It had made his heart experience huge ups and downs in one night.

Xie Sui’s tone was meaningful, “Okay.”

Song Yu was finally able to concentrate on playing a few games after turning back to the screen.

He discovered that Meng Guang had sent messages to his cell phone after he finished playing.

[ You left so suddenly, just like that? ]

[ What am I supposed to say when grandma asks about it? ]

[ Cousin, you’re really unkind! And you left even before the main character showed up. You’re going to be scolded when you go back. ]

Song Yu thought about how miserable his life would be when his grandmother told him off.

The corners of his lips turned down.

When he went out today, his grandmother had thought that he and Qin Mo could become friends since they had similar family backgrounds and were of similar ages.

To hell with being friends; they might as well be enemies. It was already pretty good for him to not pick up a knife and cut him down at the school gates when school started again.

Although he really had been unkind, Song Yu thought that it would be better to go back later after his grandmother’s anger had passed.

After all, it had been very impolite for him to disrespect Qin Mo like this.

[ It’s okay. Just say that I suddenly recalled that there was a test paper that I hadn’t written yet, so I went back to school for the time being and won’t go home tonight. ]

Learning was the most important thing.

Meng Guang sent over a long string of ellipsis.

[ ………….. ]

[ ?????? ]

[ That’s your excuse? Are you going to leave me to face the elderly alone?!! ]

Song Yu felt guilty as he flattered the other party.

[ Elder cousin, it’s been hard on you. Handsome people always have more responsibilities ]

He turned off his cell phone and took a look at the lower right corner of his computer, where it showed that it was almost 11:30. Ma Xiaoding was in trouble with his father, who’d stopped just short of coming to the Internet cafe to drag him out. He lied humbly and vehemently denied everything, saying that he was already on his way home before turning off his computer in a hurry. He only spared time to say goodbye to Song Yu before slipping away, and the others all started to leave one after another.

“Brother Yu, see you on Monday!”

Song Yu and Xie Sui were the last to leave and did so together.

Xie Sui stood under a street lamp and asked, “Are you waiting for someone to pick you up?”

He was very calm and easy after they’d spoken about the earlier matter, as though nothing had happened at all.

Song Yu secretly spurned himself, thinking that he really hadn’t seen enough of the world. He shook his head, “No, I’m going back to school to sleep for the night.”

Xie Sui nodded.

The two of them separated at the crossroads.

The cool wind blew by, dispersing a bit of the hot dryness Song Yu felt.

He took out his cell phone and chose to call Song Wanying. This elder sister of his had had countless boyfriends, and out of his entire family, it was only her who he dared to ask about emotional matters.