yes / no

izuku: "I accept."

the same thing happened to tank as well. his transformation was somewhat different......wait...... did he grow in size? he was bigger than before now. seems good. but this gate was vanishing I used the shadow extraction 

shadow extraction was successful. you call upon the fighting spirit of the slain monster. monsters level will be increased. monsters rank knight or higher can be named. ??? level: 33 rank knight.

izuku: "hmmm....your name will be Fenrir."

it accepted the name and bowed down. it was time to leave.

izuku midoriya/sung jin woo 

leve: 92

job: shadow monarch

I left the gate with the sun now rising. I decided to return home and saw eri still sleeping. I smiled and went to shower. when I opened the door, I saw jin-ah covered with nothing but a towel and was about to remove it completely. we looked at each other with a few seconds only to both blush.

jin ah: "AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

izuku: "what the hell?!!?!?"

jin ah: "GET OOUUUUUUUUUUUT!!!!!!!!"

I shut the door instantly nearly breaking it. she then started to shout at me from the other side.

jin ah: "since when you dont knock?!!?!?!"

izuku: "since when you woke up this early on Saturday?!!?!"

jin ah: "what about you!?!?!?! why are YOU awake?!?!?!?"

izuku: "I hunt villains and monsters for a life."

jin ah: "oh yeah?! it still doesnt give you to right to just come in. and didnt you see the light?!!!"

izuku: "oh I am sorry, but dont YOU have a habit of leaving the lights on!?!?!?"

jin ah: "I dont do that anymore!!!!"

izuku: "since when?!?!?!?!"

jin ah: "just shut up!!!!"

izuku: "oh please I have seen you naked before!!!"

jin ah: "thats when we were little you pervert!!!!!"

we just sat by the door not talking for a solid minute. after my blush grew down I chuckled.

izuku: "yeah.......they were good times right?"

i heard her giggle.

jin ah: "yeah they were."

flashback third POV: 

izuku was sitting on a chair with better, cleaner clothes inside a hospital. he was somewhat hearing the things that old man was talking about but he wasnt able to understand any of it. 

goo gun hee: "so what is his condition doctor?"

nurse: "we did a full checkup and took his X-rays sir. but there seems to be something odd."

goo gun hee: "what is it?"

nurse: "first off he has no memory of his life, he still have the instinctive functions like eating, talking and all. but he is unable to remember anything else due to the amnesia. him speaking Japanese is because he was growing up in japan and him speaking that language become like an instinct. like a dog barking or a cat meowing. he is twice as stronger than his average age. three times almost. and his wounds are healing slightly faster. but the greatest aspect of his body is the second heart in his right side. it is dense. and I am not sure but it has a fading purple color."