💜❤️ Friends 🧡💚

"As we grow up, we realize it becomes less important to have more friends and more important to have real friends"

The Next Day At School
"For the last time, Henry! WE DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR LETTUCE ADDICTION!" Liam said at the lunch table. Henry starts whining, meanwhile Jake is just sat there with discomfort. Disgust. And betrayal from his so-called "friends". How could they do something so terrible to one of their friends they care about a lot. "EARTH TO JAKE!" Drew said. "You've been spacing out this whole time. Are you ok?" Drew asked. "It's nothing, I'm fine...." The others didn't buy it and asked again, even though they a slight suspicion that it had to deal with what happened yesterday. "I SAID IM FINE! NOW SHUT THE HELL UP!" The lunch room went silent, everyone's attention was Jake. He ran away from the scene and decided to go to back to the music club.

Earlier that day : Jake's POV
I was making way to the music room, and still kind of on edge about what happened yesterday with..... you know who. I heard distinct music coming for the club room. Did they start practice without me? I ran as quickly as I could. I grabbed the door handle and lodged it open. The music stopped as soon I entered the room. I looked up to see everyone's faces looking at me. "Uh... Did I come at a bad time?" No one said anything for a few seconds. You could practically hear the air. "Jake..... Please leave. Now!" Hailey said. I was so confused, but just decided not question it further. I began to leave the room with tears starting to form. A hand grabs me and says "Why did you do it?" What? What we're they talking about? What did I do? "Can we all talk please?" I said. I asked them about what I did and didn't really believe me at first. They said I had posted a Instagram story about me hating on the club. They were skeptical, and didn't believe it but Hailey had told them what happened the day before and thought it was revenge. I told them I had been logged out of my Instagram and eventually got back into but didn't see if anything was different. I had my suspicion that it was Drew. After everything that happened recently, it was no doubt it was him. I still had to confront them still, but I don't wanna make a scene.

Present Time...
He was running back to the club, and stopped half way. He bursted into tears, he was really going through a lot (I feel like this makes no sense but just bare with me). The music club comes out the room and see him crying in a little ball. They go up to him, "Are you ok, Jake?" Milly asked him. He sniffles "what do...... you think?" Sean hugged him and said "What happened with them?" Jake paused. Why did he feel so upset about something not that big. "I don't know..... I tried to my best to act like nothing was wrong and then......" his voice starts shaking. "I just yelled at them and ran away. I never talked to them like that and I don't know why."

Zander decided to speak up "Betrayal. That's what you felt and that's why you reacted. You thought they were your friends but clearly they weren't." Jake looks up at Zander. Takes in deeply on what he said. Betrayal. "Can you guys give a minute.... please?" Jake gets up and starts walking down the hallway. "Where are you going?" Luke asked. "To the rooftop." He replied. He leaves them there in silence. "I hope it'a just to recollect his thoughts and not to jump off the roof." Zander said.

Jake goes to the rooftop make sures that no one is there. What if I had to choose between the club and my "friends". Even if they betrayed me, i still wanted them be my friends.

*Please play Loved With Your Love - Arc North and Rival or watch the video below.

The Music Club. He wanted the music club, but he will always hold a place for Drew and the rest.

"Do you guys see him down there?" "Milly, for the last time he is not gonna commit suicide. I was just joking." Zander said. They see Jake coming towards the distance. "Are you ok, now?" Sean asked. "Not yet but I will be. Especially after what I'm about to do and I need you guys there with me."

Later...
Drew and the gang are waiting down a hallway and they see Jake coming through with the music club. "Drew!" Jake started. "Ive been known of what you, Liam and Henry did to me and the music club." Jake gets a bit nervous. "You guys hacked my Instagram and posted negative things about the club on my story. You guys practically assaulted me and Hailey in the alleyway. And lastly.... you've kept from what I truly love. Which was music, and I'm not giving up on it again. So you can call me a freak and all, but this is my family and I'm not gonna let you tear that down, got it?"

Drew stared at him. "I'm very sorry for all that we did." Jake says "You're forgiven but I will no longer be your friend. I'm sorry." Drew was in shock as they walked away. "Are you ok, Drew?" Henry asked. "Yeah, let's go." They start leaving and you can see a tear roll down Drew's face. They're friendship was over. Forever. Or maybe not....

Finally I'm back! Sorry I haven't posted you all probably hate me. I'll talk more into depth about why it took so long later, but hopefully next chapter doesn't that long... Bye bye!