Chapter Ten | Agreements

I didn't end up finding anything when Saturday came along and it aggravated me that I wasn't able to. The women strangler was good, unfortunately too good, but I wasn't going to give up. I had to avenge Mark's mother and Charlotte Sparrow and whoever his victim is next. 

I sat on my bed with my head in my hands, what was I gonna tell Mark?

Someone knocked on my bedroom door making me groan, "Who is it?"

"Twin One." The voice from the other side of the door said.

I laughed, "Come in Harry." The door opened and Harry walked in my room wearing a white shirt and black slacks. I frowned, "Where are you going?"

"WE are going out. Tom was invited to this big mob leader meeting and we have to tag along." Harry explained.

I scoffed, "I'm not going out, I had plans to stay home and talk with Mark." I checked my phone, "Who is coming over in an hour."

Harry clapped his hands, "Perfect, you have time to get dressed and Mark will be here in time to leave with us."

"Will Holland even consider letting Mark join us?"

"Tom needs you there Y/n, all the big mob leaders are gonna be there. This is also the first meeting you are going to attend to under the Holland name."

I rolled my eyes, "How exciting." I said in a monotone voice.

"Don't be like that." He sighed, "If you come I'll let you take two of my hoodies."

My head perked up, "Make it three and you have a deal."

"Fine."

I stood up and took Harry's arm, dragging him with me to my closet, "What should I wear?"

"It's not a big event, it's more a discussion. Be chic but not overdressed."

I picked out a black leather skirt and white top, black mesh tights and matching my skirt with a black leather jacket, that had 3/4 sleeves. Pairing my outfit with heeled combat boots and a gold bracelet that James gave to me. 

"I'm going to quickly get changed." I said to Harry.

"Go ahead, just not in front of me, that invasion of privacy."

I scrunched up my nose, "Why would I do that?" I scoffed, "You being here is an invasion of privacy."

He pushed me into the bathroom, "Shut up and get dressed."

"Yes boss." I saluted and he shut the door in my face.

I giggled but got dressed. I looked like a typical woman who was involved with the mafia, classy. I tied my hair up in a ponytail and put a thigh holster, placing my gun in it gently. I did a black smokey eye with black cat liner, on-fleek eyebrows and matte red liquid lipstick.  

I opened the bathroom door dramatically and posed as it opened. Harry was sitting on my couch, watching something on the tv. He turned his head as he heard the door creak and he smiled proudly. 

"You look hot Y/n. Tom's gonna love it."

I walked over to him and rolled my eyes, "I haven't talked or seen Tom since last Monday in the limo."

Harry put his phone in his pocket and switched off the tv, "Just because he doesn't talk to you, doesn't mean he doesn't talk about you." He said and walked out of the room. 

I frowned and followed Harry, "Hey! That's an invasion of my privacy."

***

"So, did you have any boyfriends and stuff before you came here?"