"If we meet again."

Tanjiro pov

I was trying to do my mission with Zenistue[how do you spell his name] and Inosuke but it difficult to concentrate because of them. With Zenistue keep bothering girls to randomly screaming, Inosuke is a different matter, he keeps trying to make me fight him, he runs after passerby's yelling 'FIGHT ME' or he beats or torment Zenistue.

 Soon [and thankfully] I smell a demon but it's quite far and apparently Zenistue heard it too because he was soon screaming 'DEMON', Which alerted Inosuke and made him run in the direction of the demon. I had to tag along [dragging Zenistue] until I heard blades[?] clashing and I smelled Inosuke's blood which made me run faster,

 I came to the scene to see a hooded figure clashing sword[?] with the demon with Inosuke on the side lines with trying to get up I run to check up on Inosuke and smelt Irritation from the demon but nothing from the person its fighting[ a hint of enjoyment in there][also Zenistue is forgotten] .In a blink of a eye the demon's head was on the ground and the person was getting ready to leave but I smelt no crow in the area except mine and Zenistue's sparrow] "YOU... YOU'RE A-" his head was smashed to bits cause it was stepped on hard and Annoyance was high in the air almost stopping my breathing.

 "Um miss thank you for sav- "YOU STRONG FIGHT ME, FIGHT ME NOW!" And I was cut off by Inosuke. The person looked up and tilt there head in a confused manner and walk towards Inosuke lied him down and looked in there satchel and pulled out a plant. She turns too Inosuke and says "I'm going to disinfect your wounds so holds still kay? So we can fight." with that Inosuke stops moving. she applies a plant 

to is wounds i can see Inosuke shacking with pain and after a minute she washes it off and Inosuke fell asleep

 "I would like to thank you for saving us back there but i have a question are you apart of the demon slaying corps? You don't have the uniform and you look ready to go somewhere?" "No and where I am going does not concern you."

 I sweat drop can I at least know your name?" ".... Lucky...." "Nice too meet you-" "MARRY ME LUCKY!" I can smell her shock and Irritation "No." "PLEASE!" "No." "PLE-" and Zenistue was knocked out "If i meet you guys again I might consider bring you to my home that is if im allowed." and in a blink of a eye she was gone- wait no she's jumping from tree to tree. 

I look forward to meet you next time lucky.