𝗼𝗻𝗲. | 𝗂'𝗆 𝖻𝖺𝖽, 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝖽, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗐𝖾 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗀

Start from the beginning

Though he couldn't just do that because he didn't want his students to fail and wanted to give them a future. He did get tired by all his female employees trying to start things but he always answered politely that he wasn't looking for a woman at the moment and wanted to focus on his job and students who relied on him.

Bored, he just sat there in silence, occasionally talking with the bar keeper and wanted to empty his mind for a few minutes. He sat at the very end of the counter at the far left, since he came here often and would take that seat as in to claim it as his.

Sometimes he really cursed his good looks, because he always got annoyed at women trying to flirt with him, clearly not seeing how disinterested he was and wanted them to leave. He had to wear a mask and pretend to be the stereotype of a man all of them seemed to see him as and pretened to be half interested in them but kindly shooed them away. Just like today, he couldn't count the number of women who tried to talk to him and he had to reject them each time.

His eyes took in the bottles of various sizes and substances, before his eyes landed on a specific drink. So he ushered the bar keeper to his side and asked for his second shot.

At that moment the corner of his vision field caught a figure to his far right as they sat down on a stool and asked for a red wine. The voice was feminine, pretty and gentle but tired. He turned his head towards the source and caught a glimpse of that woman. However the other had also caught his eyes and both's worlds clashed for a few seconds or more. It was only a short eye contact before they looked away again.

No one noticed the small smirks both wore on their faces at the sight of each other and how perfect they were. The two of them felt the thrilling spark spread their bodies and filled their thoughts with immense joy.

This will be fun.

The rest of the three minutes they ignored each other, both waiting for their drinks. An elderly man entered the bar, greeting the bar keeper obnoxiously as he sat down a seat away from the woman on the far right. He waited for his own drink, a beer and looked around curiously. As his eyes landed on the beauty next to him, trailing his eyes up and down her body.

You took notice of that, throwing a small glance his way with a frown before you looked back to the front, feeling how his perverted eyes bore themselves into your skin and made you shift in your seat. God, you absolutely hated men. They were so disgusting and selfish, stupid alpha males thinking they're always here to own any women they laid their eyes on.

Uncomfortably, you moved the stool a little more to the right, crossing your arms on the counter and deleted his every existence from your brain.

"Well, what do we have here?"

His rough voice reached your ears, making you roll your eyes and turn to him, taking in his appearance. Just as you thought, he was at least in his mid 40s, a beard, not the skinniest guy and face contorted to something that made you shudder. But then your eyes landed on the man you had eye contact with and smirked internally before you began.

"What do you want?" you asked with an annoyed yet fearful tone, face molding to insecurity as he smiled with crooked and yellow teeth, wetting his lips way too slow. "What's with the tone, little lamb? I was just appreciating your beauty, am I not allowed to?"

"No, absolutely not!" you raised your voice purposefully, eyes darting behind the man's head and then back to his ugly visage.

The blonde haired man averted his attention away from the bar keeper, when he saw the woman from before getting harassed by an elder man. He quirked his brow before he turned his body toward them, still watching the scene a bit more, one foot placed onto the ground.