Epilouge

"Music gives color to the air of the moment."
~Karl Lagerfeld

***

As the story of two young lovers comes to an end, the story of them lives on forever.

The sounds of the quiet room and light beeping from the machine next to her bed, fill the small space.

The little newborn baby boy sleeps soundly in the cot next to her. His blue onesie buttoned snuggly on his little body, his hands covered in mittens to keep from accidentally harming himself.

"Billie Blue Styles" Reads the name on the cot, 7 inches, 5 ounces.

Harry sits soundly by his son. Watching as his little chest rises up and down. His head racing with a million scenarios of what his future will be.

Will he be a musician like daddy? Or will he be an artist like mommy? Will he play football or play no sports at all? Will he play piano and guitar, or never want to touch one? Will he have his dads accent?

All these thoughts run around in Harry's head, but only one matters.

He is his son, and he will love him no matter what he wants to do, or who he wants to be.

If he's gay, straight, trans or doesn't ever figure it out, he will love him anyways. And he knows that Oakley will too.

He dreams about Marley and Billie growing up together and being best friends. Harry knows Oakley has wanted to grow up with someone she can call a best friend. She never got to live that fantasy, so he could only hope his son and niece could.

Soft whining comes from the child below his gaze, his tiny body stirring in the crib the hospital provided.

"Hey hey, it's alright" Harry says quietly, lifting his son carefully out of his bed. He rest his tiny head on his shoulder, patting his back softly. Harry wants Oakley to sleep as long as she can, hoping she gets the rest she so well deserves after today.

"Is he hungry?" The groggy voice of Oakley speaks, Harry sighing when he hears her.

"I don't think so, he's okay now. You should go back to sleep" He tries to reassure her. Oakley sighs heavily, nodding her head as she carefully flips over.

Her body is still sore, so she's careful to not move to much.

Harry's mind then returns back to his thoughts of his sons future.

Billie and Marley aren't that far in age difference. Marley being almost two.

Oakley and Harry found out they were expecting a couple months after Marley was born.

Anne and Gemma were in the room for Billies birth, crying at the sight of seeing their grandson and nephew come into the world.

They held him, talking to him softly and kissing his tiny forehead.

They left soon after, leaving them to rest.

The little life of Billie has made so many people happy and he doesn't even know it.

Harry smiles at the small sound that leaves Billies lips, resting his head lightly on his. The smell of Billies head makes Harry visibly relax more.

"Sweet creature, sweet creature, wherever I go, you bring me home" Harry sings softly.

He gently paces around the room, stopping at the window and seeing the lights and traffic of Los Angeles.

"Dancing queen, young and sweet, only seventeen!"

"What are you doing?"

Harry turns around in a startle, his son in his arms dancing in the kitchen while he made lunch.

Oakley stands by the counter, her arms crossed with a smirk on her lips as she watches the two of them.

"Dancing is a great way to start your day" Harry says smiling, turning to finish what he's making.

"Oh, I see" She nods her head.

Harry continues dancing, Billie drooling and giggling at him. Harry pops his hip making Billie bounce, which earns a laugh from them all.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Billie, happy birthday to you!"

Oakley helps Billie blow out the candles on his first birthday. Everyone cheers while baby Billie smiles at everyone.

His gummy smile and bright green eyes, melts people's hearts.

"Happy birthday Billie" Oakley whispers to her son, running her hand through his thick, brown curls.

He looks so much like Harry, it's crazy.

The evening continues on with Billie having his first bite of cake, covering himself in green frosting. Opening presents, but finding the wrapping and boxes more enjoyable then the toys he got.

Marley and Billie both sit in a large, cardboard box. Giggling and talking about randomness.

It was hours before they both had to leave the box, crying and throwing a fit about it.

So, Oakley and Harry decided to keep it. Putting it in Billies play room for them to return to it whenever they pleased.

This was a good first birthday. And the family of three can't wait to celebrate many more.

The End.

***

Awee, thank you guys so much for the love you have shown in this story.

I'm so sad it's come to an end.

This story means so much to me and I can't believe it's already over!

I have more story's in the works so don't you worry!

I love you all and thank you so much for all you've done!!!

Be a fruit loop in a world full of cheerios!!

*Nose boops*