🐾101 Dalmatian Street🐾

Start from the beginning

Dolly jumped off the bench and dragged Y/n onto the ground and licked her face making her pet laugh as the young man and his own Dalmatian looked over at them

Dolly jumped off the bench and dragged Y/n onto the ground and licked her face making her pet laugh as the young man and his own Dalmatian looked over at them. Then Dolly took her book and played with it before dropping it by the young man as Y/n and the man looked at each other as if they knew each other but had changed greatly.

Dolly: "I thought sparks where going to fly between the two pets but for some strange reason they left." She thought before running after the pair til Y/n carefully and quickly put her leash back on her collar.

Y/n: "Alright, you little skater punk. It's time for all of us to go home." She said while getting up from the grass.

Dolly: "But I wasn’t giving up yet." She said til Dolly started pulling her towards the young man and his Dalmatian and ran around the pets legs locking them together.

Y/n: "Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry." She said as the other 98 pups watched the scene.

?: "What is going on here, excuse me? Oh, sorry miss." He said with a deep yet kind voice til Y/n began losing her balance about to fall into the park's pond along with the man, his own Dalmatian and Dolly.

Y/n: "Oh no, my new book and my new clothes!" She yelled out sadly as the man helped her up to her feet his faux fur coat hanging on his shoulders. "I'm sorry, Dolly has never acted like that before." She said honestly before looking at her pup whom was holding her now ruined book. "Oh Dolly you! Bad girl!" She yelled out as she took the book from her pup. The Dalmatian and Dolly got out of the water together as the male shook his fur out at Dolly.

?: "It's quite alright accidents happen, here." He said as he took off his faux fur coat and placed over her shoulders. He took out his now soaked handkerchief to wipe her face free of pond mud to see her beautiful e/c eyes. "Your eyes are beautiful miss... um?" He questioned

Y/n: A rosey blush showed on her face at his comment about her eyes. "Oh, my name is Y/n Radcliffe. A pleasure to meet you." She said laughing at his soaked appearance til she saw his eyes widen in shock.

?: "Y/n... It's me, Carlos De Vil." He said as he looked down at his clothes and began laughing as well with her then he was puppy piled by Y/n's 98 Dalmatians. "Whoa! I see they remember me well enough. My Dalmatian is named Alexander." He said as Y/n helped him up easily from the puppy pile laughing happily together as Alexander walked towards Dolly and Dylan along with the other 98 Dalmatian pups smiling at their pets socializing.