Ezra: Trust me we need the information from him.

Zeb: You heard the boss open the door.

Sabine: Please don't encourage him.

Sabine enters the last code before opening the cell. Inside is a large grey cell with a solid bed, thier were two-man, a pig-looking alien, and a Weequay pirate known as Hondo.

 Inside is a large grey cell with a solid bed, thier were two-man, a pig-looking alien, and a Weequay pirate known as Hondo

Zeb: Who's the pig?

Zeb: Who's the pig?

Hondo: Purple guy, Mando girl, and Ezra my look how you have grown. I knew you will not let your old partner Hondo rot in this prison.

Ezra: Hondo it's good to see you.

Zeb: Not really.*looks around for the guards*

Sabien: You better have important intel that you promised.

Hondo: Yes, we do.

Zeb: *looks at Hondo* I'm sorry we?

Hondo: Yes, me and my business associate partner Terba*points towards the alien*You wouldn't believe the secrets he knows*winks at them*

Zeb: Your right I wouldn't.

Terba: *talks in foreign language towards Hondo*

 Sabien: What fun now we are saving two people.

Ezra: Hey twice the fun.

Out the corner, two troopers appear spotting the rebels.

Sabien: Look Out!

Trooper1: Over there!

Ezra shoots his blaster taking the trooper, two more troopers appear shooting at the rebels. The rebels return fire as they retreat. As the firefight continues as flee through the corridor.

Ezra: Spector-six to ghost, change of planes we need a 44 scoop at the landing platform.

Ghost: Copy that Spector-Six.

The rebels make their way to the lift made fire exchange with the stormtroopers before entering the lift.

Sabine: Here make yourself useful.*hands the blaster*

Mando: Mandolordian, I can get a lot of this in the black market.

Sabine: You will give it back.

 On the level are three troopers patrolling, as the lift stop on the same level Sabien comes out to blast a trooper, Ezra blast the second, Hondo blast the third down the hall.

Hondo: Oh I'm keeping this.

Sabine: No you are not.

Ezra: this way.

As they run down the hallway troopers appear firing at the rebels, Ezra grabs his lightsaber activating it appears green blade. Jumps in the air making a slash at the trooper, he kicks a troop knocking him out, Ezra force push a trooper towards the wall, he continues to move forward as he blocks bolts before slashing a trooper and blasting another.

Hondo: Is that Erza?

Sabien: Most of the time.

The prison alarmed went off alerting the other trooper and appearing out of the rooms pursuing the rebels.

Terba:*talks foreign*

Hondo: No! you can not have a double share you greedy little pig.

As the rebels see the doors open terba starts to run faster than the rebels.

Terba: *talks foreign*

Hondo: What do you mean the deal is off?!

Ezra: No terba wait!

The alien ignores Ezra and stretches out his arms embracing his freedom, but before reacting, an AT-DP walker blasted him to death.

Ezra: NO!

Hondo: Well I guess the deal is off.

The stormtrooper and the walker start to fire on the rebels pending them down behind large crates.

Zeb: Karablast! we are cutoff! *fires at the troopers*

Sabien: We need to make a move or *toss a grenade* never going to.

The grenade explodes killing the stormtroopers and the droid close the doors.

Ezra: Don't worry Sabien I-

Before continues, they hear an explosion from the landing pad, they look to see the walker's head destroyed and fell the pad. They were shocked to see the walker destroyed, then they hear a loud bang a stormtrooper killed. bang another trooper is killed.

Hando: Wow, you sniper is wonderful who is it?

Sabien: He's not ours.

Zeb: Who is it?

An explosion destroyed the doors and stormtroopers run towards them as they firing at them.

Ezra: No time to think about that is time to go. Just get ready to jump.

 Hondo: *fires blaster* Jump! What does he mean to jump? Jump where?

Zeb: He means our ride is here.

The Ghostship dives under the bridge and on Ezra's command, the rebels and Hondo jump on top of the ship fleeing from the prison.

*??? pov.*

As I watch the ship fly away started picking up my sniper and rocket launcher, making my way to the ship.

Me: Not bad Ezra. Not bad at all. Just don't get too cocky.

(That's is it. I'm sorry for not updating my stories, as I mention before I was busy with my sister's baby shower and it was hard for me to get in the mood of writing my stories. So I hope you guys like this and I'll update my stories soon and I'll see you guys later. Washinton out)