Chapter 6: The USJ

The students started entering the classroom. Several of them were talking about what class they were going to have today. Aizawa entered the classroom, "Be quiet and get in your seats. It's time for class." The students immediately sat down. Aizawa walked to his desk, "Good. We're going to start a special training exercise." Several of the students became tense. Y/N frowned, "Oh man. I hope it isn't battling again." Aizawa took out a card, "Rescue training." The students began cheering. It seemed that many of them were excited for rescue training. Y/N said, "Well, they seem excited." Yaoyorozu smiled, "Of course. Rescuing is one of the major parts of being a hero. It's an important part of our education." Aizawa took out a button and pressed it, "Take your hero costumes if you want. Your not used to them yet, so they may not be practical. However, it also gives you a chance to get used to wearing them for training exercises. Choose whichever option is best for you." 

The students were excited as they gathered outside of the building. They were waiting to get on the bus to take them to the training facility. Iida took out a whistle and told them all to enter the bus and sit in order based on their class number. Y/N said, "This is the first time I've taken a bus." Yaoyorozu asked, "Wait, you've never taken a bus?" He shook his head, "I lived where I went to school. The were a bunch of stores nearby, so I could get everything I wanted by walking. Never had the need to get on a bus." Iida called to them, "Enough lollygagging. Please get on the bus in order of class number."

Iida sat dejectedly as he saw that the bus had a free layout that ruined his planned layout. Y/N and Mineta sat in the back of the bus. Y/n yawned as the bus started moving. He turned to his seat mate, "Mineta, can you wake me up when we get there? I don't want to here them yelling and goofing off." Mineta nodded, "Sure." With that, Y/N immediately fell asleep. Sero turned to look at him, "Dude, he looks like he's comatose now." Mineta said, "Must be nice to be home schooled. You don't have to wake up early to go to class." Yaoyorozu frowned, "But how did he just fall asleep in a moment's notice. So strange." Uraraka chuckled, "Well, he seems like a pretty strange guy to begin with." Yaoyorozu turned to her, "I guess so."

"Y/N!" Y/N jumped from his sleep, "I didn't microwave the hand." He rubbed his eyes and saw that Mineta was standing in front of him. It seems like he was trying to wake him up, as requested. Y/N stretched out his arms, "Sorry. I was having a strange dream. Thanks for waking me up. So, we're here?" Mineta nodded, "Yep. We just arrived. I'm surprised that you could sleep through the entire bus ride. I figured you would've woken up by yourself during the ride with all the yelling go around." Y/N stood up, "I live with a lot of loud people, so it's easy for me to go to sleep, no matter how loud it is. I could sleep through a hurricane." Mineta frowned, "That'd actually be super dangerous. You wouldn't be able to wake up." Y/N chuckled, "I guess so. Oh well, let's go." The two of them walked off the bus and joined the rest of the students. 

The entered the large dome like building. They were greeted by Space Hero:13. Several of the students got excited. Thirteen started explaining that the building was called the USJ and was a specially designed rescue training facility. They continued by giving a speech about how dangerous their quirks can be and that they need to learn how to control them. Y/N nudged Yaoyorozu, "Can you remember this for me? Half my mind is still groggy." Yaoyorozu sighed, "Sure. I'll explain everything later." The speech finished and Thirteen gave a bow. Aizawa said, "Okay, now that that's done, let's get..." He went silent and quickly turned to the center of the USJ. The students turned in the same direction. A strange black mist appeared. Y/N felt a shiver come down his spine. He grabbed Yaoyorozu and Mineta, "We need to get out of here." The two of them were confused by what he was saying. Soon, the dark mist grew and several people. Kirishima asked, "What are those? Robots like in the entrance exam. I thought this was rescue training." Aizawa put on his goggles, "Those aren't robots. They're real villains!" One of the villains had hands covering all over his body. He looked around. The villain said, "All Might isn't here? But I brought so many friends to play. Oh well. I wonder if he'd come if we killed some kids."

Hello. Sorry that I haven't bene able to update for the past few months. I was busy with school and didn't have the chance to write. Thank you for waiting. I'll be trying to update more frequently. I have a few chapters prepared and I hope to publish them soon. Thank you for you patience.