Are you Stupid or an Enemy?(Audelia POV)

Start from the beginning

"I- Could you just tell me please?", he asked, turning back to me, but not meeting my eye. I looked at him confused.

"What, can you not read?", I asked jokingly but when he didn't reply and only hanged his head a little lower, I sat back down beside him.

"All the letter are just in the wrong spots for me", he mumbled. "Father made me sit down every day for hours to read but I never really could".

"Oh you should have just told me Jaime", I replied and cupped his face.

"Lord Baelish wants to meet me in Mole's Town", I inform him and he pulls away, not looking very happy.

"And you are going?", he asked, standing up.

"Yes, we need all the help we can get with this war", I replied.

"Audelia, he sold you to the Boltons! Why would he not do that again? He is loyal to Cercei, you cannot go alone!", he yelled, and I stood up, grabbing him by the shoulders, and rubbing them gently.

"I won't go alone. I will bring Brienne", I reply simply.

"I'm coming with you", he said, moving to go get his cape that I took off for him before he went to sleep.

"No, Jaime", I stopped him. "You are tired, and you are angry. You will do something irrational.".

"Lilibet-", he began but I shushed him like he did when he came into my room drunk.

"I'll be alright", I assured him.

"It's not just you I am worried about anymore", he whispered and looked down at my stomach. "You are growing another human. One wrong move and-".

"Brienne will protect me. I have complete faith in her. And I will protect this life inside me", I assure him once more, kissing him gently.

He still looked unsure but nodded.

"If you don't come back before midnight, I am arranging a search party", he threatened and I laughed but agreed.

I left my room, and soon found Brienne who was more than willing to accompany me. We got on our horses and left quickly, but before I let Sansa and Jon know where I was going. Neither of them was happy but they agreed. We needed allies. We could not win this war alone.

"Lady Audelia", greeted Lord Baelish as I walked inside a room. Brienne trailed after me.

"Lady Brienne", greeted Petyr my bodyguard. He was not expecting to see her here, I caught him by surprise.

"When I heard you escaped Winterfell, I feared the worst", began Petyr. "You have no idea how happy I am to see you unharmed". I put my hand up, silencing him.

"Unharmed?", I scoffed. "What are you doing here, Petyr?".

"I rode North with the Knights of the Vale to come to your aid", he declared and I raised an eyebrow in suspicions. Why would he do that?

"To come to my aid?", I asked, trying not to sound repulsed. We needed his knights. But I needed to find out something first. "Did you know about Ramsay?".

"If you didn't know, you are an idiot. If you did know, you are my enemy", I continued and he narrowed his eyes a little at me. But he didn't say anything.

"Would you like to hear about our wedding night?", I proposed, obviously not going to talk about it but I wanted him to understand what I went through.

"He never hurt my face. Except for a few nights. He liked me pretty. And he needed my face, the face of Ned Stark's eldest child. But the rest of me.... well", I continued. "He did whatever he liked with the rest of me".