Prologue

Do you ever get so broken, so sad, so depressed, all because of one little thing or person? Do you ever just want to lock yourself up, put your heart on lock down? Want to run away from life, from the people you love all because you lost the one and only person you'll ever love?

I know I do... I, Lula Johnson common depressed girl, have lost the love of my life not to long ago. Its been two years... Worse two years of my life. I've spent those two years running from life. Ever since then, my friends even turned on me. They were friends with my love, and they all blamed me for why we broke up... I have no one... Even my brother, Trent, turned on me! He was good friends with him, and now he won't talk to me... My dad doesn't give a shit. He didn't even help me through the break up. And my mom... Well she passed away. I really hope she was with me. If she was maybe everything would've went differently... Knowing she's not with me, knowing I didn't know her well because she died 2 years after I was born (my brother blames me for her death..) All this kills me. All this is the reason I run from life. All this is the reason why I'm sitting in my bath tub, running a blade through my write over and over again...

(A/N)
I'm sorry if my readers don't like how I made Lula depressed all because of the people she lost and turned on her. I had nothing else, and so I went with something a bit based on my life.
The picture in the side bar is Lula Johnson.