“I’m jealous that he’s in love with you,” Sein said. “And I’m mad that he acted like I took you from him. I’m sorry I left. I didn’t want to be rude to your friend.”

            “It’s okay. Sorry that you felt like you had to leave.”

            “Not your fault,” Sein said softly, his voice turning into something completely different. I knew where it was leading. He began mouthing at my jaw and neck and ears and…I got breathless and I went from zero to sixty in point five seconds. I turned my head and was greeted with a heady opened mouth kiss, his tongue swiping over my bottom lip before he sucked on it. I almost came. He had something to say and he chose to say it in a kiss that had my toes curling in my socks and my body aching for something more than a kiss. The next swipe of his tongue was over mine, inside my mouth. It was just a kiss that had me pressing back against him and pressing my fingers into the back of his neck desperately. He pulled away all too soon, though, and stared at me. “Can I?” he asked, his fingers pressing against a button on my shirt. I nodded.

            The kiss was different than this. He took his time unbuttoning my shirt and left it opened when he finished. I watched mesmerized as he ran his hands over my chest and let the tips of his fingers dip underneath my pants but that was it. It was just to tease me, to promise me. His hands crisscrossed across my chest and stomach, massaging my skin with patience and something else that I didn’t want to assume.

            His cock was getting hard behind me. I shifted the first time I felt it. Sein hummed pleasantly where he had the side of his head pressed against mine. He pinched my n-pples and hummed again when I gasped.

            “You make me feel so possessive,” he whispered. “You make me wish I had you in my bed twenty-four-seven. I want you so much, all the time, but I don’t want you thinking that this is suddenly about sex for me…it’s just you.”

            “You too,” I managed, biting my lip. He could be as articulate as he wanted. He wasn’t the one with fingers insistently playing with and teasing his n-pples.

            “I want to watch you come,” he said, so simple. What happened to my shy Sein? “Been wanting to again every since the first time we came together.”

            “Here?” I asked. I felt him nod. “Like this?” He nodded again. I moved to undo my pants but Sein gently pried my hands away from the button and did it himself, with patience. Infuriating patience. “Hold on,” I said.

            I reached for my wallet on the coffee table and pulled out a packet of lube—that I was right to buy—and handed it to him. A puff of amused air was released onto the side of my neck. Any other day and I would’ve had something to say about that.

            To say this experience was arousing would be an understatement. I’ve felt arousal because of Sein, been aroused around Sein, and by Sein. This was something completely different. This was deeper, almost like a fantasy I didn’t even known I had.

            “Hey,” Sein said softly. God, that sent a shiver through my spine. I turned and was met with his lips for a kiss that was softer than the previous one but not lacking the same amount of heat and intensity, the need, the statement. The kiss led to him trailing the back of his fingers down my abs until he brushed against the tip of my cock where it laid on my stomach. My hips jolted.

            “I wanna watch,” I told him after I pried my mouth from his. He kissed me again and then went back to nuzzle my neck as we watched his beautiful fingers slide up and down my cock, shinning it with lube. I was so caught up in watching him, and listening to him that I didn’t realize I was making sounds until Sein made one of his own, his cocking bumping against my ass. He brought the leg closer to the back of the couch to put over mine to spread my legs open more. I was aware of the moan this time.

            Sein was as mesmerized as I was. He was slow at first, attentive, almost worship like. His left hand came up to rub over my chest soothingly, only to turn anything but when he pinched and teased one hard nub after the other. The tip of my c-ck was turning a painfully looking shade of purple. I was so close. So fucking close, my hips thrusting in his hands as they moved faster and faster up and down the length of me, his panting in my ear, his body restless and grinding behind me, and a harsh “fuck” from Sein was the final aphrodisiac that had me coming so hard. A groan escaped me, my back arching from Sein’s chest as he stroked me through it until I couldn’t take it anymore.

            He removed his hand from where it was over my chest and it returned with a Kleenex, cleaning my chest. I turned before he was finished, kissing him headily, my tongue exploring his mouth while I steadied myself on my knees. I unbuttoned his shirt, kissing down his chest to the newly exposed flesh, sucking and kissing him. The sound of him panting like he was already done made me feel like it wouldn’t take much for me to come again. Kissing back up his chest, I undid his belt buckle, followed by his pants, pulling it slightly along with his boxers. I wrapped my lips around his c-ck. Sein’s hips immediately flew up off the couch and was midair for a few good seconds. It was wet and fast and filthy. He gave my arm a few speedy taps. I moved my mouth and continued with my hand. Two strokes and he came hard, arching, the back of his hand in his mouth with a loud groan, eyes shut tight as he rode his c-ck through my fist.

            Reaching behind him, I grabbed a Kleenex from the end table and cleaned him up. I found the one he used on the floor, put both of tissues in a fresh one and dropped them back as Sein held my cheeks between his hands to steer my lips to his. The kiss was sweet. I fixed our clothes and straddled his lap. When I pulled back I couldn’t help but to smile at him. He had a small smile too but he had such an intense look in his eyes that I had to bury my face in his neck to breathe away from that stare.

            “What are you doing Friday?” I asked him. I felt him shrug. “Have space for a date with me?”

            “Yeah,” he answered, trailing a hand down my back before resting it on his leg behind my ass. “Stay over tonight,” he said like a statement but I heard the hopeful question at the end.

            “Okay.”