Chapter 9: Finally

Start from the beginning

"He was like, 'GET OVER HERE' and then he was like WOOSH and stabbed him and then OH MY GOD!!" Osamu smiled at you as you geeked out.

"And then when sub zero took his mask off and the blood was dripping! Oh god the movie had alot of gore but it was so cool!" Kita was a little concerned at his crush's obsession with gore.

"I KNOW and the-" Osamu had put his arm over your shoulder.

"You guys really liked the movie huh?" Osamu had never really seen Suna geek out so much.

"Dude we used to play this game together growing up all the time!!"

"Nice to know"

"Oh we should go get some drinks before we head to the skate park." Atsumu was slightly excited to teach sakusa how to skate.

"Yea I want a monster.." you thought for a moment on which one you wanted before Osamu beat you to it.

"You like the one purple one right?"

"Hmm oh yeah!" You smiled at Osamu.

"See you guys are perfect for eachother you know so much about eachother, you guys are practically in relationship." Atsumu was desperate for you guys to get together.

You had just shrugged. Eventually you guys had gone back to yours to grab all of everyone's stuff. After making sure everyone had their things, you guys got some drinks and made your way to the skate park. Upon arrival it wasnt as crowded as it usually was, probably because it was late evening by the time you guys got there.

Osamu and you went and started practicing tricks, while Atsumu stuck behind to teach Sakusa how to balance and Suna with Kita. After about an hour or two, Sakusa falling off the board about fifty times and Kita surprisingly getting the hang of it fairly quickly, you all took a break.

"Hey I'm kinda hungry.. What about you guys?" Atsumu and Osamu were probably the only reasons you had a normal eating schedule.

"Yeah im hungry to. I want jellysticks" Suna looked like he was deep in thought and Kita just stared at him before sighing.

"Babe you cant eat those twenty four seven.. Anyways here" He handed Suna a jellystick and in return got a kiss on the cheek.

"Theres this new restaurant, you guys wanna go?" Osamu always knew the best places to eat so you agreed and everyone else did to.

After going to your respective houses, meaning Sakusa went to the twins house but Osamu went to yours so he didnt catch them making out, and putting your stuff away you got changed into a slightly warmer outfit since it was getting a little cold. It was just one of the hoodies Osamu left over one night put over top of your current outfit. Osamu remembers buying it so that it fit oversized on him to see just how big itd look on you, and he thought you looked so cute.

You and Osamu had met up with everyone else at the restaurant and by the time everyone was seated and had ordered you guys were trying not to be too loud with your conversation. After eating and paying you all went home, well Kita went to Sunas and Sakusa stayed the night at Atsumus, while Osamu stayed with you because he didnt want to hear them fucking. Which was fine, you and Osamu were just kind of cuddling and watching movies, him on your stomach you playing with his hair.

"Hey Y/n?" You hummed in response.

"I think im in love with you." He didnt want to look up in case you rejected him.

"What if i said i was in love with you to." He looked up at you trying to figure out if you were lying.

"What if i said i wanted to be your boyfriend?"

"Then i would say, only if i can be your girlfriend." You both giggled.

"Then can i be your boyfriend? You can be the girlfriend."

"Id love that." You kissed his head and he snuggled into you more, both of you soon falling asleep holding eachother.

" You kissed his head and he snuggled into you more, both of you soon falling asleep holding eachother

END CHAPTER NINE