Lisa Is Missing 2

~~~

The next morning
8'27
Tokyo - Japan
In an abandoned building somewhere

Jennie's head was pounding, and she felt like she was going to throw up. She opened her eyes to the dimly lit room, though it is daytime no-one has opened the thick drapes. With the movement of one leg, the tell-tale clink of wine bottles rouses Rosé and one look at her told Jennie that her head was just as bad. She squinted, dry mouth sticky with thick saliva and moans before retreating under the duvet.

"Where are we?" Jennie scratched her head, trying her best to got up.

Rosé slowly followed. She looked around the dusty room, there was evidence of mice or rats inhabiting it for quite some time. She suddenly spotted something very familiar. It was her black garment bag which usually carries her wedding dress. The bag was empty which mean her wedding dress is gone.

"Jennie, I lost my wedding dress. Jennie, I'm so fucked!!" Rosé shrieked and Jennie had to hug the girl.

"Okay breathe Rosie, just breathe. We will deal with it later. Are we the only one here?" Jennie paused, she stood up and discovered Sana and Jisoo tangled up together in a rather intimate position. Worst of all, they had no pants on.

"Sana, wake the fuck up." Jennie kicked Sana in the legs. The blonde yawned slightly before she stretched and got up as well.

"Huh...? Who did I do last night?" Sana squinted her eyes, seemed like she was looking for her bottom clothing.

"That is the first thing you're curious about?! Sana, what the fuck happened?!" Jennie started to get frustrated. She grabbed Sana and pulled her up to her feet.

Rosé covered her eyes at the sight of Sana's privacy part. The purple hair girl took of her letter jacket and tightened it around Sana's waist. Technically, it was Jennie's jacket. The older girl had lent it to her last night. Besides that, she barely remembers anything.

"No, you don't understand. I definitely had sex with someone, I remember parts of it. I remember enjoying it, but I can't remember who. Was it you, Jennie?"

"Excuse me??" Rosé shrieked.

Jennie rolled her eyes, "No, I didn't have sex with you, Sana." She looked over at Jisoo who was beginning to groan from the pain of her headache. "Jeez, I wonder who?!" She said sarcastically.

"Jisoo had no pants on. I had sex with Jisoo?!" Sana said in a mixture of panic and excitement.

While Jisoo heard Sana loud and clear, the poor girl got up and started screaming. "What the fuck?! I'm a virgin!!!"

"Not anymore baby." Sana winked before she winced from an increased headache. "Gosh, I need coffee."

"What you need is therapy, Sana! Jesus christ, what happened last night?!" Jennie yelled and thrown Jisoo her skinny jeans which she found lying on the old dining table.

Rosé let them to their arguing and started tracking. It wasn't easy at all, not only couldn't she figure out where they were, but she couldn't find any sign of Lisa. And the worst part was, her precious YSL wedding dress is gone. How can she ever get married now?

"Guys, where is Lisa?" Rosé whispered, panic started kicking in. She couldn't lose her best friend slash maid of honor on the day before her wedding.

"Oh my god, where is Lisa?!!" Jisoo started freaking out as well.

On top of that, her phone was missing and so were Jennie and Rosé's phones.

"I found clues. My phone is here!" Sana shouted, pulling the phone from Jennie's jacket. Everyone quickly gathered around the blonde. The phone was at 1% battery.

"We have to track my Instagram stories. I post everything there."

"Your Instagram stories better be set to private." Jennie glared at Sana who could only shrug.

"Depends on how drunk I was."

And lucky for everyone, Sana's account setting was set to private last night.

They went through Sana's Instagram stories which showed images and video clips of an insane party going down at Liberta Club. But not only that, they also went to other places.

"Oh my gosh, we went to the aquarium after that?!" Sana was beyond confused.

There was a video clip of Lisa trying to pet a dolphin while rapping to W.A.P by Cardi B.

"Now get a bucket and a mop
That's some wet-ass pussy
I'm talking WAP, WAP, WAP
That's some wet-ass pussy
Macaroni in a pot
That's some wet-ass pussy."

"Yeahhhh get it, dolphins trainer slut!!" Sana's voice and everyone's giggling could be hear from the background.

Just when everyone was about to get to the next clip, Sana's phone shut down.

"What the hell?!" Jisoo frustrated screamed.

"Calm down guys. Now we know that Lisa was with us until we got to the aquarium. We just have to figure out which aquarium it was." Jennie tried to reason.

"It was the Tokyo Sea Life Park! I found tickets in Jennie's jacket." Sana pulled out pieces of crumpled tickets.

"Great, let's go there and find Lisa." Jennie held on to Rosé's hand, knowing the girl must be terrified.

Sana ran to the balcony, she opened the drapes and there was the view of Tokyo's skyscrapers. "We are in Tokyo? We must have gotten here by train. It only took one and a half hour."

"You know, this is just like that movie The Hangover." Jisoo shivered by the thought of being drugged and completely clueless.

"Fuck that. I don't watch guys' movies." Jennie groaned and started to walk away, pulling Rosé with her.

"Oh, c'mon the movie was not that bad. We are pretty much in the same situation." Sana began to skip ahead.

Jisoo rolled her eyes. "You seem jolly. You sure you didn't drug us?"

"Jisoo, I'm hurt. I promise I didn't drug you guys. Now come on, we need to find Lisa."

"And my wedding dress!"

"Right, and Rosé's wedding dress."

"Worst bachelorette party ever." Rosé mumbled and was beginning to regret her decision.

-TBC-

A/N: And so the journey begin. Lemme know what you guys think. XOXO